Why do people feel the need to praise homosexuals who out themselves like they're heroes?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Can't justify what? You made it an issue of procreation if that's your stance then you must be against everything I stated as well as contraceptives and "pulling out".

pulling out results in kids still as it fails sometimes. Contraception fails. Dik in vagina leads to babies cuz slip ups happen. But no gay couple on earth have every produced a baby

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
*shyts on homosexuality like it's the worst thing ever, then wonders why the media hypes up someone who comes out of the closet*

*can't connect the dots and see why the media would hype up a controversial story that'll get people talking and sharing their worthless opinion on it, like he's doing right now*

*then compares sexual activity between two consenting adults to sexual activity between an adult and a young teen*

mach.gif

I ain't gon lie, he murdered threadstarter.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Why do you care so much about homosexuality or any sexuality for that matter? I thought you were about that abstinence NEET life. Wouldn't you consider your own sexuality a form of perversion? I mean it's not exactly normal not to want to fukk. When you think about it, not having kids and being gay is kinda the same thing. The result is the same. You ain't producing shyt.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its a political agenda that started in the street and moved into the media then the government so fro. Top to bottom there
Why do you care so much about homosexuality or any sexuality for that matter? I thought you were about that abstinence NEET life. Wouldn't you consider your sexuality a perversion? When you think about it, not having kids and being gay is kinda the same thing. The result is the same.
Because we can look to history and can easily reference the empire that homosexuals will build if they allowed to reign freely unchecked. Also, we dont want our sons getting molested

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Its a political agenda that started in the street and moved into the media then the government so fro. Top to bottom there

Because we can look to history and can easily reference the empire that homosexuals will build if they allowed to reign freely unchecked. Also, we dont want our sons getting molested

You mean like by priests who vowed to give up sex with women but molest altar boys because of the unchecked culture of the church?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well if we look it up in the dictionary

perversion
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perversion
: a perverted form; especially: an aberrant sexual practice or interest especially when habitual

aberrant
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/aberrant
: straying from the right or normal way
: deviating from the usual or natural type : atypical

normal sexual behavior is heterosexual. homosexual behavior is pretty much the text definition of perversion.

The Whole English language is made up. Homosexuality was "normal" to Japs and Greeks in history. These are definitions YOU ascribe to homosexuality. And that is the conclusion you came too. If you want to go by dictionary definitions, look up homosexuality. I doubt the words "perversion" and "aberrant" show up.

Homosexuals don't find their behavior "perverted" or "aberrant" they consider it "normal". You as a heterosexual find homosexual aberrant.

Human behavior isn't defined by the dictionary.

Try Again.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You mean like by priests who vowed to give up sex with women but molest altar boys because of the unchecked culture of the church?
Just like that. People forget that those priests are homosexuals. This is what they do when they are put in high places. Abuse power.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Gays spread most HIV and they are a tiny % of population. That alone convinces me that they should never be seen as normal. And why do they adopt or find surogates or sperm donors? The gay lifestyle doesnt produce kids. They cant even fully accept their own lifestyle then call us homophobes for doing the same. hypocrites.

1. Thats only because of anal sex and the propensity for those tissues to be torn. Heterosexuals can transmit it JUST as much and do at nearly the same rates. Shut the fukk up.

2. Why do they adopt? The same reason barren or elderly couples adopt. Shut the fukk up.

3. Gays don't produce kids? Neither do barren couples or couples who use birth control. Shut the fukk up.

4. What do you mean they can't accept their lifestyles? Shut the fukk up.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
1. Thats only because of anal sex and the propensity for those tissues to be torn. Heterosexuals can transmit it JUST as much and do at nearly the same rates. Shut the fukk up.

2. Why do they adopt? The same reason barren or elderly couples adopt. Shut the fukk up.

3. Gays don't produce kids? Neither do barren couples or couples who use birth control. Shut the fukk up.

4. What do you mean they can't accept their lifestyles? Shut the fukk up.

You are defending fags spreading aids.....?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
These nikkas will act all "Mr. High and Mighty Morals" when it comes to gay sex........but let a fine-ass married woman throw it at them and see what happens :heh:
I would her tell to f her husband before I tell him what she tried to do to me.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*shyts on homosexuality like it's the worst thing ever, then wonders why the media hypes up someone who comes out of the closet*

*can't connect the dots and see why the media would hype up a controversial story that'll get people talking and sharing their worthless opinion on it, like he's doing right now*

*then compares sexual activity between two consenting adults to sexual activity between an adult and a young teen*

mach.gif

Damn. I missed this post entirely. Thread should've ended right here. :wow: