Why do people feel the need to praise homosexuals who out themselves like they're heroes?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to white liberals...being gay is cool

Where is being gay cool? Are you serious, dudes used to get fukked up just for being meek and feminine acting and were not even gay. Gay dudes got beat up for being gay.

Nobody is clamoring to be gay bruh. It's not a fashion trend it just is what it is. Gay people been around as long as the world has been around. Its not a new thing. Now I will grant you being OPENLY gay is kinda new. But homosexuality isn't new by any stretch of the imagination.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
let me see...gay couples cant reproduce so how is it normal? why should some one who chooses to commit sodomy be given the key to the city? there's a reason for this madness and its called population control.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I mean they go out of their way to celebrate this stuff. When we said gay agenda, there is obviously one. What other form of deviancy gets celebrated like this where you have people congratulating each other for choosing to deal with their same sex? That wrestler got more exposure and congratulations than Charles Ramsey .

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Homosexuality used to be listed as a mental disorder but in 1973 they removed it, what changed? :patrice:

Cause it's not a mental disorder. nikkas want to stick their dikks in other nikka's a$$holes makes them mentally ill? People have always been gay man, it's nothing new. There's sexual attraction outside of girl-boy, get your mind right.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause it's not a mental disorder. nikkas want to stick their dikks in other nikka's @ssholes makes them mentally ill? People have always been gay man, it's nothing new. There's sexual attraction outside of girl-boy, get your mind right.
I wasn't arguing with you.. i just wanted to know what made them remove it as a mental disorder..got my answer already.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me see...gay couples cant reproduce so how is it normal? why should some one who chooses to commit sodomy be given the key to the city? there's a reason for this madness and its called population control.
So oral sex between a man and woman isn't normal either? Masturbation isn't normal? Heterosexual Anal sex isn't normal?

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
So oral sex between a man and woman isn't normal either? Masturbation isn't normal? Heterosexual Anal sex isn't normal?

:stopitslime:

can't justify that shyt...the ancient greeks and romans use to have lil fuk boys and you see what happened to them. the only reason they are cosigning this batty buoy shyt in America is to weaken our numbers.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

can't justify that shyt...the ancient greeks and romans use to have lil fuk boys and you see what happened to them. the only reason they are cosigning this batty buoy shyt in America is to weaken our numbers.
Can't justify what? You made it an issue of procreation if that's your stance then you must be against everything I stated as well as contraceptives and "pulling out".

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Gays spread most HIV and they are a tiny % of population. That alone convinces me that they should never be seen as normal. And why do they adopt or find surogates or sperm donors? The gay lifestyle doesnt produce kids. They cant even fully accept their own lifestyle then call us homophobes for doing the same. hypocrites.