Why do people feel the need to praise homosexuals who out themselves like they're heroes?

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess that would mean every Baptist preacher and Pentecostal does not have the spirit of God.
The words I'm saying about these fags are kind compared to what a baptist preacher will drop on them.

Pointing out sin does not mean you are infallible.

John 3:16 makes it clear everyone is a sinner...fags need to understand their way of life is a SIN
Same way if I screw a big booty PAWG I'm sinning

You're not simply pointing out sin. By calling them fags for instance you are hating on them.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm calling it a night. If you want to continue just message me. This thread has become more singular in focus as of late.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really wish i could still find that website, where it had multiple scientific studies on homosexuality. i had it on my pc, but it had crashed, and i didn't remember the name cause i just bookmarked it randomly. anyway, it said in all of the different studies that a large amount of homosexuality came from people being molested when they were younger. it also talked about how they've never found a gene, or anything in the brain/body, that would "make someone that way." it seems more like a cry of attention than anything to me. i think the reason they've started to embrace it, is because they realized that telling the people the truth, about how dangerous it is to have gay sex(male), had absolutely no effect. they basically have taken the darwin route, they're going to watch all the idiot's kill themselves off. i have no problem with someone if they're gay, but they really don't need to flaunt it out in public. it just shows me how stupid that you are, to put your health in such a terrible position. these gay dudes were out here recently talking about how the government had just recently changed all std's to sti's. they had huge smiles on their face and were dapping each other up. i didn't even waste my time in telling them that sti's had already been around for years...it wouldn't suprise me if these motherfukkers got the bug already.
stupid people piss me off.
edit-i honestly applaud russia and africa for taking a stance against this bullshiit, cause everyone knows gay males have the highest rates of hiv and std's in general anyway. fukk ariound and give somebody that bug over there, they'll probably shoot your fukkin face off and go throw you in a wood chipper. stay fukking your own kind, don't be putting it in women's a$$holes and then have them spread it around to other dudes. that's the only problem i have with it...

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
is you serious niga :what: nobody is born gay gtfoh..that is a choice they make fukk that born gay bullshyt

I was born straight, I think the majority of us were, I don't find it so outlandish that someone was born gay. Even when I thought girls were gross (when I was like 3 or 4) I was still crushing on them, makes sense that some boys would just be born thinking the same of other boys :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because of @ssholes like you who say dumb shyt like this.
there's nothing dumb about anything i said. but please explain to me what makes the homosexual brand of sexual perversion any better than the other brands of sexual perversion?

i'm not going to argue they were born that way or whatever. look i'm heterosexual i find women sexually attractive but i've made a conscious choice to abstain from sex indefinitely and more than likely for the rest of my life. even if you were born that way you still have to choose to engage in it. you have to go out there and proactively seek it.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Homosexuality used to be listed as a mental disorder but in 1973 they removed it, what changed? :patrice:

It became a philosophy of some sorts :ld: teaming up with the academia of the western powers has done alot for their cause. That isnt the limit of their ranks though, being deep in the depth charts of the media gives them a large influence over the current paradigm. One of the smallest populations according to studies, and one of the most powerful.

:ld:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks to white liberals...being gay is cool