Why do people feel the need to praise homosexuals who out themselves like they're heroes?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Truth? What truth? The truth that your a self-hating c00n who would get lynched by the same white people you praise?

It's also hilariously ironic that you talk about "fags this, fags that" when you stay slobbering the white man's dikk. :scusthov:
I only tell the truth about what I see in the black community.
you endorse bad behavior I don't. If every black person was like me, we would be running shyt now.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
As are those who do not love their homosexual brothers...

Ezekiel 33:7-12
“So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand......

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand......

Exactly

Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you say 'received the spirit' I'm going to assume you're asking me if I know God. If that's the case, then I'm going to say that I don't know God because I'm not keeping all of his commandments to the best of my ability currently.

1 John 2:4
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

I don't want to be a liar, but I do want to know God, if that's what you're asking.

I mean received the holy spirit. You are still locked in the mind frame that you have to work your way to salvation and work your way into a relationship with him. You cannot follow him based on your own strength. You have to ask him to help you. Pray tonight and ask Jesus to send you the holy spirit. Then he will speak to you.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is 'love' according to the Bible?

Following Christ. "The law can be summed up in this. Love the lord your God with all your heart and love others as yourself."

He is not speaking out of love, as someone trying to deliver someone from the fire but he is speaking out of arrogance and condemnation.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean received the holy spirit. You are still locked in the mind frame that you have to work your way to salvation and work your way into a relationship with him. You cannot follow him based on your own strength. You have to ask him to help you. Pray tonight and ask Jesus to send you the holy spirit. Then he will speak to you.

You're saying alot of things that I don't find to be scriptural. Please understand this, I'm not a Christian, nor do I subscribe to a Christianity doctrine. I try to follow the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments to the best of my ability. Everything else, falls to the wayside.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can say the words but it does not disguise your spirit. I can discern your spirit is not coming from God but out of your own self-righteousness.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're saying alot of things that I don't find to be scriptural. Please understand this, I'm not a Christian, nor do I subscribe to a Christianity doctrine. I try to follow the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments to the best of my ability. Everything else, falls to the wayside.

So you need to ask Jesus if he is the one that Christians claim him to be. If you're basing your salvation on Christ and do not believe everything he has said in the Bible then you need to ask him what exactly the truth is. Speak to him and he will show you.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Following Christ. "The law can be summed up in this. Love the lord your God with all your heart and love others as yourself."

He is not speaking out of love, as someone trying to deliver someone from the fire but he is speaking out of arrogance and condemnation.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

You are only commanded to 'love' people keeing God's commandments, if they aren't, you are not supposed to love them.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you need to ask Jesus if he is the one that Christians claim him to be. If you're basing your salvation on Christ and do not believe everything he has said in the Bible then you need to ask him what exactly the truth is. Speak to him and he will show you.

I believe everything Jesus says, but I think Christians have a warped interpretation of what he said. The Biblre was only given to the children of Israel. If you're not an Israelite, the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments don't apply to you (not you, but people in general). Jesus said this,

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You can say the words but it does not disguise your spirit. I can discern your spirit is not coming from God but out of your own self-righteousness.
I guess that would mean every Baptist preacher and Pentecostal does not have the spirit of God.
The words I'm saying about these fags are kind compared to what a baptist preacher will drop on them.

Pointing out sin does not mean you are infallible.

John 3:16 makes it clear everyone is a sinner...fags need to understand their way of life is a SIN
Same way if I screw a big booty PAWG I'm sinning

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

You are only commanded to 'love' people keeing God's commandments, if they aren't, you are not supposed to love them.

Luke 10:27 He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Luke 6:28
27"But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,"

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe everything Jesus says, but I think Christians have a warped interpretation of what he said. The Biblre was only given to the children of Israel. If you're not an Israelite, the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments don't apply to you (not you, but people in general). Jesus said this,

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.