Why do most of y'all think there's a black agenda to destroy black Americans?

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Every other post is about how white ppl won't let blk ppl be.

"Damn this cracka had the nerve to come my house and ask me to put on my shirt and to mow my lawn"

"These crackas kickin blk folks out of the dangerous GHETTOS."

" these crackas tearing down the war torn, crime ridden projects"

"Damn these crackas ain't providing no jobs"

"These crackas givin us bad schools"

"These crackas this, these crackas that,...."

God damn mothafukka. Blk ppl take responsibility. Are there any other ppl in the world that are as dependent on the white man (or any other group ) for solutions yet blames the white man for all the problems as well.

I don't deny that there were programs back in the day but today the majority of problems that are affecting blacks are caused by blacks. How can u blame a white man when a black man murdered another black man for wearing the wrong colors or stepping on his shoes or looking at him wrong? Yeah life ain't fair but you gotta change ya outlook

Poor schools typically have kids from broken families. The family structure is so important. You can build new schools and have new students acting like baboons and fools. I've seen it.

Teach ya kids, teach them about history, to love, to be respectful, about taxes, about credit, about sex, marriage, relationships.

I'm sure white ppl on the daily are not thinking about how to destroy blk ppl. Everybody just wants to be happy and safe. Yeah there are racists but not all

Discuss... Correct me if I'm wrong

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because there is dummy.

Predatory drug legislation in black areas
Cointelpro
CIA planting cocaine in the hood in LA

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it depends on how you look at it, there may not be an agenda to destroy black american; although i'd say it's already been destroyed. however, there is an agenda to keep the majority of us as their financial lunch. when you look at districts closing down public schools while building multi-mullion dollar prisons in the same area; what does that tell you? if you believe in systematic racism, you should know there's zero incentive to help blacks become equal to them. why would do that, they have to practice self preservation as well.

they'll accept certain blacks into their communities and ranks, knowing they'll eventually breed out their genetics and end up with white grand kids. however, they want to keep dark skinned blacks at the bottom of the caste system forever. they want to replace us with these mixed breeds and deem them the acceptable blacks.