Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Screenshot-20240326-112056-Facebook.jpg

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
:heh:

"Your real Jordan heads would never be seen in public rockin no team Jordan shoes on EVER. The Latino population in the Chi take their Jordans real serious. Some of the parents and families can't afford $200 Jordans so they'll grab some team Jordans for like $80 because their child said they want some Js. Monday morning that kid goes to school thinking "I'm gonna Hurt'em" with these new Js on, but unfortunately after the kids spot them team Jordans on, IT'S A WRAP!!! The first thing them other kids will yell out is, "Look at Fam with them Mexican a** Jordans On." At this point that Kid will be lucky if he can make it through the entire school day because the crowds roasting them only gets Bigger & BIGGER. Instantly when the kid gets home, they return the team Jordans and buy some official joints, even if the parents don't have the money, the kid is going to force them to make it happen. They call them Mexican Jordans because you're most likely to see someone in Mexico wearing them because they don't sell in the States well but a lot of people in Mexico don't care about all that brand new stuff and will wear Team Jordans, Fubu, Shaqs, you name it."

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yooooo :dead:

me and my homies were discussing this EXACT topic a few months ago.

I went ahead and coined the term "MJ's" for these types of shoes. u know, "mexican jordans".

the nike outlet by my crib even has an MJ section and them mexicans be hovering around that area like flies on shyt. :laff:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

I went ahead and coined the term "MJ's" for these types of shoes. u know, "mexican jordans".

the nike outlet by my crib even has an MJ section and them mexicans be hovering around that area like flies on shyt. :laff:
Even in Decatur where we don't have THAT many Mexicans, those are the only ppl I see wearing them:mjlol:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I don’t like mocking nobody kicks but yeah team Jordans are Mexican and dyke-wear.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexicans are the poster child for... "You're doing it wrong".

They be trying so hard to look cool and dress like Black people but they just can't get it right.

:pachaha:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You by the one on 85th? Nothing but B-grade shoes in there

I like the Rosemont outlet