Why do men put modern women on a pedestal? Something I will never understand

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just weird to me how obsessed people are with sex and looks, that people just go ooooo aaahhh over the opposite sex especially on the internet with all the digital stuff i.e. photos etc and people just ignore other factors.

This stuff is just lame and has always been WHACK to me. Maybe I just have too much OCD or just a paranoid freak but do people care about hygiene, diseases etc.

I mean people act like most women are these soft, clean, pure creatures but HAVE YOU EVER BEEN INSIDE A WOMEN'S PUBLIC RESTROOM? WHOA :huhldup:

This is one of the worst things I have ever experienced in my entire life. :mindblown:

To me, modern women are much dirtier than the men but disguise it a lot, there are a lot of funky oozing vaginas out here in the 21st century.

I mean these are the people men go gaga over because of fake outward appearance but dirty in the mind, body and soul, it's ridiculous.

After all my experiences with uncleanliness, I don't even look at women the same.

I mean people act like women don't fart, take shyts, filthy etc, its crazy when they are they the worst culprits in those areas. :eek: People just want to hit anything nowadays thinking there are no repercussions, WOW.

Everything in the world is so fake and demonic, it's CRAZY. :demonic:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
it's called lying. we do it to disguise the fact that we don't really give a fukk about most women. sorry to say, they are objects that we deceive for sex, money, or other goods. i'm generalizing, sure, but dems the breaks.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
get rid of them cooties breh

bbtshels.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm pretty sure that in terms of progress, modern women are cleaner than women once were.

Humans overall are disgusting but who the fukk wants to focus on the way a woman shyts when you can imagine something better? Pedestal, nah, just assuming people meet your standards of cleanliness.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Caused they been duped and brainwashed into believing that you gotta do that for p*ssy. And p*ssy = everything in today's world of simps.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Because a lot of these broke niqqas need a roof over there head and since u have a lot sistas making more money than these flash card niqqas these dudes will do and say anything....I hear these dudes tell broads they will drink bishes bath water or I'll fly u out of state when a niqqa don't have gas money to take the chick to the next state over...

No wonder chicks are taking over now. These sierra mist niqqas are to damn simpish