Why do influencers that make us aware of food places need to show us eating food?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Its actually annoying tryna be models eating food :dahell:
Just give me the info and stop wasting time or better yet put all yall food eating at the end of your fukking video so I can just exit shyt even make a list in the YouTube description would be appreciated but srs I don’t need to see yall eating the food

Daps
I find this woman incredibly vulgar, but I like watching her eat. I can’t explain it. The majority of her content is her and her family eating.

:manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It’s a food tasting. I don’t see what’s weird about it. What’s your ethnicity, because some people / some cultures find that eating food is a very private act?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It’s a food tasting. I don’t see what’s weird about it. What’s your ethnicity, because some people / some cultures find that eating food is a very private act?
I just said its a waste of time I got shyt to do
Plus they all look stupid :pacspit:
Im
Haïtian origin this ain’t got nothing to do lmao

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

It’s those ones who be over top with that shyt looking like they had just had the greatest nut in the world and do that gay ass pointing at the food.

I’ve eaten at Michelin level joints and never lame ass reactions like that.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
People like to see their reaction in real time.

Probably best to stick with the shorts.

Bonus:
y4r4Dw.gif