Why Do Brehs Hate On PSVR?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
shyt is :whew:

you've never played a FPS until you've played one in VR :wow:

Firewall is str8 :whoo: imagine Rainbow Six Siege in VR and it'll give you an idea how intense that game can be

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They because they haven’t used it yet, or played any games worth talking about (queue dummy asking for a list of good games even though lists have been provided a billion times on here).
Now as far as why it has struggled/failed in a sales figure sense; it’s because the cost of entry is higher than the experimental money the general public is willing to spend. It’s way easier to roll the dice with $60 on a game you may not like but you’re familiar with the experience. Dropping $300+ dollars on a peripheral is a steep gamble. It’s absolutely worth it, but I don’t fault people for being apprehensive about it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
VR is the next step in gaming imo.

nikkas always complaining about diminishing returns with each new console generation when VR is the most innovative piece of gaming technology since 3d gaming with a Joystick.

People who hate on it either never tried it, watched a few YouTube videos with a cheap phone vr set, or got sick and didn't give it enough time to gain their vr legs.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
4 years later the Lony fans still talking about there gimmick playstation VR :wow:

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
I got a PSVR as a gift last year and it was meh, but then I got a Oculus Rift S and its so much better. Like older game like Fallout New Vega you can play in VR, there's some downsides to it but it's still nice.