Why do black females think fake reality shows are real?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I was on the phone with a chick...and she thought those repo reality and pawn shows were real.

I was like..."you think actual crimes are committed on camera and people sign waivers to show their faces??"

she was like "its real"

:what: :why:

*most black females

Last edited:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
It's a lot of women.:stopitslime: But the thing is that to me, the Reality TV shows have replaced the Soap Operas that women used to look at. I think it's because people feel like they can relate more because this involves real people even though it's all scripted. It's like the people are real but the situations aren't. :ehh:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
not only black women breh

devious maids for latinas and the thousands of white shows like real housewives of jersey for white women

women love fantasy till reality kicks them in the face

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on the phone with a chick...and she thought those repo reality and pawn shows were real.

I was like..."you think actual crimes are committed on camera and people sign waivers to show their faces??"

she was like "its real"

:ohhh: you were on the phone with the lady that represents ALL black women.

Somebody get this flabby nikka a subway sandwich and a treadmill you outta shape bastid. :flabbynsick:

555322240.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

she was like "its real"

Cuz black women ain't shyt burh. Black folks ain't shyt, white folks are right about us, we ain't shyt. There you go, live in peace now. Make another thread about why black ___ don't do this or that.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
People in general are impressionable as hell. Same reason dudes mimic rappers, white people believe fox news and lil kids mimic whatever they see