why didn't the Z Fighters just spend all the time in the hyperbolic time chamber?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
instead of jaggin off meditating over waterfalls or in caves and shyt like tien and piccolo....or trying to play baseball like yamcha...or smashing pawgs like krillin...

why didn't they just chill in the HTC with all of their free time and boss up on nikkas?

in fact, why didn't the whole fukking squad just do that 100% of the time??

did they ever rebuild it after majin buu fukked it up?

imagine yamcha coming out of the HTC after 3 years of training in there and Wolf Fang Fisting a nikka to the other side of the solar system :wow:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Thought you could only do 2 years.

*edit*

from the wiki

"The Chamber can only be entered for two days (or two years) at a time, if anybody attempts to stay longer, they will not be able to exit, leaving them in nothingness and not allowing anyone else to use the door."

so why not just go in for a day and a half and go right back in the next day :manny:

Daps
why didn't they just chill in the HTC with all of their free time and boss up on nikkas?

in fact, why didn't the whole fukking squad just do that 100% of the time??

If I remember correctly, you technically can have more than 2 people train in the HTC, but there won't be enough supplies (ex. food) for everyone.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they can only use the room for 2 days and after that the door locks

you can't go in for 2 days leave come in a day later and use it.

In super dende modified it to allow goku and vegeta to spend 3 additional days there

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
they can only use the room for 2 days and after that the door locks

you can't go in for 2 days leave come in a day later and use it.

In super dende modified it to allow goku and vegeta to spend 3 additional days there

dende on that bullshyt

"oh yea...i can make it last longer but uhhh....how about only a few more days :umad: "

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah but they could use the dragon balls and ask shenron to extend the days. or better yet, they could wish all Z warriors to be super strong and have some sayian gene in them

Shenron can't do either, except maybe change their DNA.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
At plot holey as it sounds Shenrons power is limited when it comes to time-bending etc.
i been watching dragon ball super and i am like 2 seasons or behind, and yeah... you are right... plus there are more than 1 type of shenron ... like one from another universe...