Why didn't Luke tell Vader Yoda trained him?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Obi Won has taught you well" but in fact, Yoda was the one that took him there. What's up with the disrespect? Why not give props where props is due? Maybe Vader would have fell back if he had known? How would the Emperor react if he knew this?

JbF22Ir.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Obi Won has taught you well" but in fact, Yoda was the one that took him there. What's up with the disrespect? Why not give props where props is due? Maybe Vader would have fell back if he had known? How would the Emperor react if he knew this?

JbF22Ir.png
yoda was in hiding and why blow his cover?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yoda was in hiding and why blow his cover?

In Return of the Jedi, Yoda was gone. And Emperor knew Yoda was alive this whole time considering they never found a body after Yoda got in the ass.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Return of the Jedi, Yoda was gone. And Emperor knew Yoda was alive this whole time considering they never found a body after Yoda got in the ass.

they didnt know anything, even vader thought obi was already dead. i think this takes place 30 years after revenge of the sith

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they didnt know anything, even vader thought obi was already dead. i think this takes place 30 years after revenge of the sith

:what:

Emperor knew Yoda was alive because they never found a body. You'd think the Emperor would want the most powerful Jedi's carcass right in front of him to ensure his victory but dude got arrogant and let it be. And the result of that was Yoda training Luke to get in Vader's ass. Had obi won really been the one that trained him, Luke would have died or turned sith. But because Luke got in that ass (thanks to Yoda), Vader was embarrassed and knew he would be dead so he through the Emperor in the bushes.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Emperor knew Yoda was alive because they never found a body. You'd think the Emperor would want the most powerful Jedi's carcass right in front of him to ensure his victory but dude got arrogant and let it be. And the result of that was Yoda training Luke to get in Vader's ass. Had obi won really been the one that trained him, Luke would have died or turned sith. But because Luke got in that ass (thanks to Yoda), Vader was embarrassed and knew he would be dead so he through the Emperor in the bushes.

if you know yodas history you'll know his species is a mystery and his home location is unknown

once he escaped not even sidious could ever find him

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
is Yoda goin be in the new Star Wars? spoiler your response for the others.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Obi wan did a lot more work in training and guiding Luke than Yoda. I'd give him credit. Yoda was a great help but Kenobi was the main mentor imo.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Also I think Vader was referencing how luke handles the lightsaber nh
Yoda help luke use the force

Also. I don't think they knew yoda was alive otherwise they would of searched the galaxy with a fine tooth comb
I think they just assumed he died in the extermination