why didnt craig and smokey just sell their jewelry?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
One day I was driving and at a light.. a known homeless cat came up to my car and asked for money .. white cat with probably 8 to the top..

I said "bruh. How u out here homeless. Why don't u sell ur golds"

Cat laughed and was like "nah brah.. I ain't never selling my golds"

Think he died within 2 years of that encounter

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Craig had just gotten his paycheck too. He said he went to work to get his check, came home, and got called and fired.

Did he spend it all? Or work thought they he was stealing so they canceled the check?

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
One day I was driving and at a light.. a known homeless cat came up to my car and asked for money .. white cat with probably 8 to the top..

I said "bruh. How u out here homeless. Why don't u sell ur golds"

Cat laughed and was like "nah brah.. I ain't never selling my golds"

Think he died within 2 years of that encounter
:picard:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Craig had just gotten his paycheck too. He said he went to work to get his check, came home, and got called and fired.

Did he spend it all? Or work thought they he was stealing so they canceled the check?
they still have to pay you!!

payday might not've been for a while, though. it was smokeys attitude that got him shot at anyway, the principalities and such.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Them nikkas really did half-heartedly attempt to get that $200. And they really must not have cared that much about dying

Smokey could have just sold his car. It was a POS, but even the parts were good for $200. Or he could have given Worm his whip and asked if he could get it back when he made up the money. And as for Craig...How do you not tell your parents that you are going to get killed if you don't come up with the money? Craig really wanted to risk getting shot to death over getting a lecture from his pops?

And I would have never spoke to my sister again if she just shut the door in my face when I told her I need cash or I'm dead. She could have at least gave him something. That's probably why you never saw her in the other movies

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
And I would have never spoke to my sister again if she just shut the door in my face when I told her I need cash or I'm dead. She could have at least gave him something. That's probably why you never saw her in the other movies
yeah i always thought that was weird how dana really did not give a single fukk if craig got shot :dahell:

now that you mention it, she wasnt in friday after next and i never noticed