Why did you choose your S/N?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
the :hamster: kept banning me, but I'd always come back ala reincarnation. Then I shortened it to Reincar, then I added his excellence :manny:

Are you seriously duckfacing in your pic? I mean...you not only took a selfie but you're duckfacing my dude...:what:...on a forum populated mostly by males....:what:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Hey look its this thread again :ld:

Dude, I never post on here cause I'm busy with work. I only post on here when I'm not working. And look at when I joined. It's not my fault that I had no awareness that this thread was made since the forum was updated and the function where I can check if a thread was already made is no longer there. Although I could of used the search bar...I was lazy.

:yeshrug:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
honestly answer the OP or get out :ld:

Don't wanna :ld:

Dude, I never post on here cause I'm busy with work. I only post on here when I'm not working. And look at when I joined. It's not my fault that I had no awareness that this thread was made since the forum was updated and the function where I can check if a thread was already made is no longer there. Although I could of used the search bar...I was lazy.

:yeshrug:

Ok :ld:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
reported*
189.gif

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Othello was a character in a Shakespeare play. A black man/moor. The euro were hatin on him cuz the white girl was all on his dikk

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Mars is my favorite planet and Punka is the name for a character I made, so I just put the two together.