Why did you choose your S/N?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I should clear this up. Now that I'm older, I think about the cycle of death and rebirth.

In the past, I was someone who was foolish, immature, selfish, materialistic. I didn't value people. I didn't value myself. I didn't think about people or what they thought of me, and it really made me not think about how I impacted someone's life positively or negatively. There was a time in my life where I truly hated who I was. And knew for the better of my own life, I had to kill that person that I didn't like. The imposter. The fake me. One of The worst feelings in the world is to hate who you are cause you'll never escape who you are. You'll never escape your body or your existence.

So I went on a mission from hell to change myself. I worked out 5 times a day for 43 weeks. I lost the glasses I wore that defined me yet plagued me for years...that made me who I was at that time but not who I wanted to be in the future.

So in order for me to live, a part of me had to die. And now, I'm truly reborn. In a different situation, enjoying my life, living for myself and still on this mission to follow my dreams.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted something dark and mysterious at the time so I chose Illuminati but decided to change it up a bit and thus I came up with Illuminatos. :manny:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
my last name is jupiter.

in roman mythology jupiter aka jove is the king of the gods and the god of sky and thunder.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the :hamster: kept banning me, but I'd always come back ala reincarnation. Then I shortened it to Reincar, then I added his excellence :manny: