Why did they switch "Power" to Sundays?

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starz is moving all their programming to Sundays. They're making a push and want to be seen as direct competition for Showtime and HBO.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Starz is moving all their programming to Sundays. They're making a push and want to be seen as direct competition for Showtime and HBO.
that's stupid though. It's paid TV, you have subscribers or you don't. If I'm used to watching Ray Donovan on Sunday, I'm still gonna watch Ray Donovan. I'll catch "Power" on demand probably Saturday night or Sunday AM.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
that's stupid though. It's paid TV, you have subscribers or you don't. If I'm used to watching Ray Donovan on Sunday, I'm still gonna watch Ray Donovan. I'll catch "Power" on demand probably Saturday night or Sunday AM.
I don't mind, outside of GOT and a few others, HBO is :flabbynsick: it'll bring the competition

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao you're a fool.. Sunday is when people are actually home and they have no competition in July so it makes business sense.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Lmao you're a fool.. Sunday is when people are actually home and they have no competition in July so it makes business sense.
It makes ZERO sense. They can't demand ad dollars. It doesn't matter when it airs, you got subscribers or you don't.