Why did Marlo betray prop joe( The Wire)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
In the show its implied that Marlo ONLY cared about power and his name. Not the money or that other shyt. So why would he betray prop joe just to control the connect, then start taxin on the brick? If he didnt care about money and only cared about his name ringing in the streets.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_lr4x4vJ7pk1qdy1rro1_500.jpg

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Was Omar gay?
I noticed a few scenes dat implied it but of course the fagot ass writers of the show never come out and just answer, they always give u the run around
Do you watch the wire or do you just skim through it? The dude that played Omar said he was addicted to coke while filming the wire.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Do you watch the wire or do you just skim through it? The dude that played Omar said he was addicted to coke while filming the wire.
I watch it, and really? II know hes a real hood nikka but he seemed like a discipline duded.

You remember he played on Killa Season and shot cams niece :sadcam:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I watch it, and really? II know hes a real hood nikka but he seemed like a discipline duded.

You remember he played on Killa Season and shot cams niece :sadcam:
I know hes from the hood but he used to be a dancer :wrist:, he did play a gay guy in the wire prolly gay in real life.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
In the show its implied that Marlo ONLY cared about power and his name. Not the money or that other shyt. So why would he betray prop joe just to control the connect, then start taxin on the brick? If he didnt care about money and only cared about his name ringing in the streets.
nothing indicated he didn't care about money. AT ALL.

secondly prop joe put omar on to the card game. That alone warrants revenge.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Did Marlo find out about that?
All I know is that at the end of the day Marlo was sitting on 8 figures and was still unhappy because no one in the hood knew who he was or cared.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Another thing is Marlo gets a bad rap for needing snoop n chris to run shyt, but Marlo showed that he can handle himself on this last scene.

Avon never showed this yet people stan him, if anything Avon was soft, remember how shook he was when Omar popped out on him :mjlol:

Daps

You don't think there's anything powerful about controlling the connect for the bulk of the Baltimore drug trade? :patrice:

You don't think that had an effect on how his name echoed through the streets? :patrice:

Was Omar gay?
I noticed a few scenes dat implied it but of course the fagot ass writers of the show never come out and just answer, they always give u the run around

Oh wait, you're trolling. Carry on breh.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You don't think there's anything powerful about controlling the connect for the bulk of the Baltimore drug trade? :patrice:

You don't think that had an effect on how his name echoed through the streets? :patrice:

Oh wait, you're trolling. Carry on breh.
the corner boys and average joe on the street dont know nor care about who owns the connect

Daps

Exactly what I came in here to say.

The thing that we'll never know is what all Cheese told Marlo after he stormed out of that Co-Op meeting. I think a lot of people (myself included the first time it aired) thought that Cheese simply told Marlo where Prop Joe lived, so he could kill him. But if you think about it, Marlo had a lot of reasons to kill Joe. He set him up to be robbed by Omar at the card game, he tipped Omar off about the drug shipment, then after Omar robbed that, he lied about how much of a hit they took, so he could get more money out of everybody in the co-op.

If Cheese told Marlo about all that shyt, then Joe getting hit seems extremely justifiable. Joe schooled Marlo and took him under his wing for all of Season 5, but people forget that in Season 4 the only reason he tried to get in good with him is because he needed someone to run off the New York boys that were stealing all his customers in East Baltimore. Joe used Marlo in Season 4, and Marlo used him in Season 5.

The only thing is, we'll never know if Cheese ever actually told Marlo about that shyt.