Why Did Jason Kidd get a pass for his off the court issues?

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Hit and run car crash and fleeing scene while at Cal. Guilty of domestic abuse, reportedly smashing his wife's head into a console of the car and breaking her rib also (Although his wife seemed like a Crzy bytch), DUI accident last season when he couldn't even stand while leaving the club.

:yeshrug:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Cause he hit his wife out of self-defense, she was the initial aggressor. He did a hit and run cause he had to get to practice before getting yelled at and suspended by the coach. His friends didn't take his car keys away, so they're at fault for his D.U.I. And he knows how to talk well.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Hit and run car crash and fleeing scene while at Cal. Guilty of domestic abuse, reportedly smashing his wife's head into a console of the car and breaking her rib also (Although his wife seemed like a Crzy bytch), DUI accident last season when he couldn't even stand while leaving the club.

:yeshrug:

In all honesty, who gives a fukk? This aint TMZ

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
Don't forget his big head son :heh:

Jason_Kidd_Son_1.jpg

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Don't forget his big head son :heh:

Jason_Kidd_Son_1.jpg

:russ: he looks like one of those natives who still live in jungles...

Real talk though on Kidds previous legal troubles

-NBA didnt really discipline players for off field problems...that was left to each individual ball club (no one is keeping a young/in his prime Jason Kidd out of the lineup for that).....plus they didnt really crack down on player stuff till the height of the Jail Blazers era and/or the Auburn Hills brawl.

-like yall said....hes a light skinned dude.

-Only one I was surprised with as far as him not getting in trouble was the DUI......:patrice:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I used to hate him when the domestic abuse charges first came into light. The SI article with his wife and kids right after that was even worse. Trying to be all intimate with the chick and the kids like he was the world's #1 husband :stopitslime:

Till I found out she was a crazy bytch and it was from self defense. It was still wrong for him to put the hands on her, but he got some of the "wife beater" flack taken away when everyone found out she was like D Wade's ex wife before anyone knew who Dwayne Wade was.