Why did i think Floyd Mayweather was from Flint all this time when he really from Grand Rapids?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Grand Rapids has always been overshadowed by Detroit and Flint even though it’s a fairly large city with a heavily populated surrounding area. Also unlike Flint and Detroit it continued to grow and people don’t associate it with rust belt poverty and crime like those cities.

Still the Mayweathers have always been vocal about being from Grand Rapids.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Grand Rapids has always been overshadowed by Detroit and Flint even though it’s a fairly large city with a heavily populated surrounding area. Also unlike Flint and Detroit it continued to grow and people don’t associate it with rust belt poverty and crime like those cities.

Still the Mayweathers have always been vocal about being from Grand Rapids.

I always tell people they sleep on Michigan

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ain’t you from Ohio? You might be the realest dude ever :why:

:manny:was born in Pittsburgh, family moved when I was two to Columbus, I love Columbus, Cleveland is aight for what it is, this a king james house etc etc but motherfukk Ohio with a capital MF.

but Michigan is a solid state, with a lot of good going from it from the big cities to the small, not to mention a lot of bad black women from out that way ifykyk