Why did every girl in Biggie's life turn out to be a whore?

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Real talk,
Howcome all the girls Big chose to stay with were nothin but triflin hoes?

- Lil Kim:
Ole girl was ugly to begin with when Big first met her. He threw a lil money on her and she cleaned up her act, only to let her low selfesteem turn her into a plastical surgery freak. She showed her whorish nature when she went and fukked with Big's best friend (D-roc) after Big had died. Add to that, also half the NY rap scene done skeeted on her. Oh and she prostituted herself to Scott Storch for some garbage beats.

- Faith Evans
Ole girl met him, saw he was gettin money and married him 2 weeks after meeting him. That itself lets you know Big wasn't acostumed to gettin any above decent puzz. He wifed her on some "I dont know how long this rap shyt gon last, mite as well wife her while she still wants me". Fast forward 3-4 months after their wedding and she in the studio with her husband's mortal enemy and eventually (most likely) ends up in bed with him. Like a year after Big dies she marries again and gets kids with the new guy.

- Charlie Baltimore
Big swore to her he loves her deeply. Big dies. She goes and fukk with Un, Jay-Z, Cam and Mase. All of them were Big's boys. Jigga fell so much in love with this skeeza he went and stabbed Un for her. Oh and half a decade later she gives puzz to Irv Goti for a slave deal on Murder Inc right before the downfall.

Discuss brehs.. :smugfavre:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Because BIG went from ashy to nasty to classy

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Meanwhile Big was dealing with them at the same time.

*wonders why you care*

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
jay-z stabbed un over fukkin charlie baltimore?????

I thought he stabbed un cuz un was the one that leaked vol 3 to the streets like a month early and caused rampant bootlegging.

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
jay-z stabbed un over fukkin charlie baltimore?????

I thought he stabbed un cuz un was the one that leaked vol 3 to the streets like a month early and caused rampant bootlegging.

That's what it says in Decoded and that other Jayz book. But Jayz did want to look like he was a simp. I learned this today

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
IDK, but when he was alive, Biggie was :win:

He wasn't that good looking but still pulling dimes (Faith is a dime, yall seen that "I love you" video? :damn:) Charlie is like a 7.5/8 outta 10.

To put the icing on the cake, dude was messing with all three of these chicks at the same time. :smugfavre:

Biggie was an inspiration to ugly ass nikkas man :to:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
IDK, but when he was alive, Biggie was :win:

He wasn't that good looking but still pulling dimes (Faith is a dime, yall seen that "I love you" video? :damn:) Charlie is like a 7.5/8 outta 10.

To put the icing on the cake, dude was messing with all three of these chicks at the same time. :smugfavre:

Biggie was an inspiration to ugly ass nikkas man :to:

:yes:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if Big and Ross fukk hoes and pull bytches even though they are rich..they gotta have something else about them...maybe power cause they could literally crush a bytch..

Mad no homo precluding this statement but you always hear about ball players and these flexy ass R&B nikkas with bytches clowning their sex game and callin'em bytches for crying or being a lame...I haven't heard about Ross or Big....everyone in the industry fukks hoes...some should just be happy but there's a lot of shyt talkin...Big doesn't seem the type to drop 5k for a fukk..seems like he could get it for free, cause he's famous...