why did black youths adopt white slang? "bro" "bruh"

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
stealing the cali skate/surf culture :whoo:

i guess if you look the part... mohawks, tight pants, skater clothes

you gtta sound the part

**remembers when it was reversed and white kids wanted to act/dress like black kids...

what triggered the white wash movement? :ohhh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
the fukk is op talmbout:what:

since when was "breh" a white slang?

and you're acting like white kids don't use black slangs. You really wanna do this breh?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
fukk this corny thread. I'm out of here :bryan:

pastor-flying-gif.gif

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stealing the cali skate/surf culture :whoo:

i guess if you look the part... mohawks, tight pants, skater clothes

you gtta sound the part

**remembers when it was reversed and white kids wanted to act/dress like black kids...

what triggered the white wash movement? :ohhh:
yep. we're all becoming one.

dipset did it. wallet chains, skulls, etc. that was white guy skater, metal death stuff. and we started running with it.

i guess because of the net too. no one has to be late to any culture/fashion we're all on it at the same time. no more "the hood does this" or "the urban community does that" and then you have to catch up. you see it on youtube, vimeo,worldstar, etc. pics on google, facebook, etc. then you can go directly to ebay or some story online and cop everything we rockin over here in a matter of mins. i can do the same.

back in the day. that was not possible. if a chick saw something mary j had on during the real love video. she would ask around but would not get an answer. unless she knew someone from back east. then they would have to find it for her at some exclusive boutique, or store over there. then send it back. how much would that run you? way to much.

now just hit up ebay or the actual store where said person got the original product from and buy it online. free shipping. bam at your door within days. now you're looking like your favorite artist. no matter how square you may actually be. lol. its a different world nowadays.

me and the wife are in the venice beach parking lot(cali). about to pull off. and we see these 3 black chicks walking. some white guy just came from surfing taking off his wet suit. is walking from the water. they cross paths. this black chick says "DUUUUDE (in a straight white voice) how was the surf?" like seriously inquiring. the guy starts telling her. low waves, etc, etc. then she keeps walking with her girls. we can hear her talking. now she sounds so called "black" again. so not only have we've been using the word DUDE forever in cali. but to use it in a white tone is on another level. thats new. but here we are. i guess eventually we'll all be one.