Why are ya'll posting LSA threads on here?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you so dislike LSA, why you postin' like a female expecting us to know what you're even talking about? :martin:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Are you gonna post a picture of your penis on the Coli?
Oh I have people I've met here on the coil in person who can vouch for me. People I've trained with in MMA with and people I've met at Coli NYC meet-ups. There are people here who also follow me on social media. Take your pick. But let's agree to that ban bet, yeah?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I have people I've met here on the coil in person who can vouch for me. People I've trained with in MMA with and people I've met at Coli NYC meet-ups. There are people here who also follow me on social media. Take your pick. But let's agree to that ban bet, yeah?
If you can provide proof (in a thread complaining about LSA with an owl smilie no less) that a verified Coli poster has seen your penis in real life, I will happily take a one month ban. But say it with your chest then.
full

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If you can provide proof (in a thread complaining about LSA with an owl smilie no less) that a verified Coli poster has seen your penis in real life, I will happily take a one month ban. But say it with your chest then.
full
So you're asking for someone who has seen my penis to speak up? Why would you want to know what my dikk looks like? :dame: . I don't play for that team you got the smiley for breh. I don't switch hit either.