why are white people into sick stuff like bondage and scat

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
:snoop:

I heard my emo gothic class mates(Girl) talking to some guys how she whips and ties her bf up and some crap i was :snoop: and :ld: at the same time. I also overheard her friend likes to get shytted on.

I mean is normal sex considered old skool with cacs? Whats the deal never heard black people part taking in this fukkery

@ugksam as coli ambassador of the White race whats your view on this

Last edited by a moderator:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pics or video/voice recording ... or it DID NOT MUHFUKKIN HAPPEN

LOL

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You need to step out of your personal frame of mind for a second. The way you are looking at it is that other people have similar physiology to you in their brains and they one day just decide to enjoy fukked up shyt.

In reality, their brains are not wired the same as yours. They don't think the same, they don't act the same, it is not physically possible for them to change. They have chemical imbalances that differentiate them from the norm and thus don't follow normal acceptable behavior in society

It is the same as eating disorders, pedophiles, murderers, and any other odd behavior that you may not understand. It is not a conscious choice, it is hard wired into their brain.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

I heard my emo gothic class mates(Girl) talking to some guys how she whips and ties her bf up and some crap i was :snoop: and :ld: at the same time. I also overheard her friend likes to get shytted on.

I mean is normal sex considered old skool with cacs? Whats the deal never heard black people part taking in this fukkery

@ugksam as coli ambassador of the White race whats your view on this

so what are you saying black people don't like to be shytted on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's like saying why are black people into selling drugs and killing each other over colors.

Stop generalizing an entire group of people based on what some people do.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
You need to step out of your personal frame of mind for a second. The way you are looking at it is that other people have similar physiology to you in their brains and they one day just decide to enjoy fukked up shyt.

In reality, their brains are not wired the same as yours. They don't think the same, they don't act the same, it is not physically possible for them to change. They have chemical imbalances that differentiate them from the norm and thus don't follow normal acceptable behavior in society

It is the same as eating disorders, pedophiles, murderers, and any other odd behavior that you may not understand. It is not a conscious choice, it is hard wired into their brain.

This is the most realist sh*t i;ve read. Sounds like i just got my masters in a psychology degree.

I never actually thought of it like that makes perfect sense.

:salute:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
those girls that like to be hit and choked during sex were likely physically and sexually abused at some point in their lives. their is a mix up in their brain between pain and pleasure I think you find more white people like this because the white community has issues with molesting children.

as far as the shytting thing idk seems like it would be really smelly

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Biggie%20Smalls.jpg

".....so after i shyts on the bytch...."