Why are White bigots and extremists attracted to Trump; that is the question. 👇🏾

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I didn't click(for now). But he is the Great White Hope. He'll be that buffer between them and the Great Negro Uprising they think is coming. :deadrose:

Ever since 08 the white bigot's paranoia levels have jumped about 10000%. I don't think a lot of people really understand it. If you promise them you'll keep the Replacement Theory at bay they'll believe piss is Pinot Noir on your word. And they have been grifted and looted both financially and mentally as a result. No conspiracy theoryis too wild!

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Because he says what they all feel, it’s common sense if you know how cacs are. The problem is too many nikkas think they’ve been “corrupted” or something by trump and most white people aren’t bigots when they are. Too many so called black people have way too much faith in cacs, when history has shown you this is how they truly feel.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
that's how racist cacs always felt, now they feel they have a voice with Donald Trump
:francis:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
that's how racist cacs always felt, now they feel they have a voice with Donald Trump
:francis:
Yes that element has always been there. Just trying looking into it a little further. There is a reason why organizations like Turning Point USA go to college campuses talking about conservatism or anti-wokeness. It's to get as many people as possible to adapt to their ideology. People miss out on a lot of what's going on it they just limit it to racism.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Yes that element has always been there. Just trying looking into it a little further. There is a reason why organizations like Turning Point USA go to college campuses talking about conservatism or anti-wokeness. It's to get as many people as possible to adapt to their ideology. People miss out on a lot of what's going on it they just limit it to racism.

I feel you wanting to know details, but imo opinion racist white people love Trump because they identify with him and his opinions. They view him as their leader and voice of how they feel. I don't think it's complicated imo, but if you find some details tag me

who do you think is going to win the presidency now that Kamala is running for prez ?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I feel you wanting to know details, but imo opinion racist white people love Trump because they identify with him and his opinions. They view him as their leader and voice of how they feel. I don't think it's complicated imo, but if you find some details tag me

who do you think is going to win the presidency now that Kamala is running for prez ?
Honestly I have no idea. After Hillary vs. Trump it changed my perspective on the election process. Hillary clearly won the popular vote (the people) and still lost cause of the electoral college. I'm torn, I think people are underestimating the number of quiet Trump voters and the media's hype of Harris may be misleading. Overall, I see Trump vs Biden 2.0. People didn't vote Biden, they voted against Trump. :yeshrug:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Honestly I have no idea. After Hillary vs. Trump it changed my perspective on the election process. Hillary clearly won the popular vote (the people) and still lost cause of the electoral college. I'm torn, I think people are underestimating the number of quiet Trump voters and the media's hype of Harris may be misleading. Overall, I see Trump vs Biden 2.0. People didn't vote Biden, they voted against Trump. :yeshrug:

yeah I agree, I wish America just did a popular vote instead of that electoral bullsh*t.

It makes the most sense, whoever gets the most popular vote should win, but I know America is going to stick with the electoral college vote unfortunately

I think Kamala is gonna win tho, I'm voting for her personally

I think Trump would've beaten Joe Biden, but he has a much tougher task beating Kamala, imo she's re-energized the Democrat vote, she's younger, raised a sh*t load of money and she's a better speaker than Joe Biden

it's funny you said people are going to secretly vote for Trump, because I live in a mixed place, and I see Trump fans are proudly and openly supporting Trump, I see Trump hates, flags, bumper stickers etc

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Why, are they supposed to support an old cac cosplaying as jewish and a black woman?

The Republicans have openly told us what they are and what they stand for. There's no deeper meaning. They want racists and cacs. It's that fukking simple