Why are there so many women selling cat nowadays?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nah he is right. They do that bs to get by but don’t think of the long term.

So this country going to have banana republic style of poverty and only a handful of people can survive. That's Mad Max waiting to happen and you cannot live in your gated community any longer

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nope, in the Northeast breh, wrong assumption on your part. Care to continue with this very poor line of logic?

CAC style viewpoints and giving nothing back. Crabs in a Barrel syndrome.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
this is why women have been treated the way they are for a long time. Give them power they overdue it with their arrogance. That onlyfans money is not gonna last them 3 years cause they gonna spend it on stuff they cannot maintain.

onlyfans looks like it’s going to be too saturated eventually

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
should have taken life seriously :yeshrug:

CAC style viewpoints. Tell hat to the IT workers, Lab assistants, and other STEM related professions that dont even provide health insurance.

Enjoy having 250 million people below the poverty line doing Jihad level of crime in America. Not a bright future.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Why so bitter towards STEM?

because it taker brain power and time to study. It’s not instant gratification pay me 15hr for working at Popeyes. I’m saying this cause I have a friend that hates nursing school and looking for excuses to be a scammer. Every time I’m around him he always trying to rationalize scamming. Told him scamming is for losers and he needs to go back to studying nursing. :martin:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
CAC style viewpoints. Tell hat to the IT workers, Lab assistants, and other STEM related professions that dont even provide health insurance.

Enjoy having 250 million people below the poverty line doing Jihad level of crime in America. Not a bright future.
Highly unlikely. You sound like a doomer:francis:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I'm not talking about the women on IG. I'm talking about regular women, it seems like its a lot of women selling themselves nowadays. Shyt is actually deppressing:francis:. This one Asian chick in my C++ class randomly stopped showing up two weeks ago. Happens to be that she got caught in a prostitution sting:mjlol:. A guy in our class found her ad and recognized her in it :hhh:. It be the girls you wouldn't even expect too:picard:.
Poverty brings Prostitution.

If a chick is a 7 or higher, she's sold ass at one point.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THE POWERS THAT BE DRIVEN BY THE LIMP WRIST LIBERALS ARE ALLOWING SOCIETY TO ENABLE SLUTS AND PUSHING THE SEXUALIZATION OF FEMALES TO THE FOREFRONT

IN TURN, WOMEN ARE NO LONGER ASHAMED TO BE HOES. “ITS MY BODY I DO WHAT I WANT” IS THE COOL SLOGAN AMONGST YOUNG WOMEN. THE “EDGY” FEMALES TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND FEEL EMPOWERED INSTEAD OF EMBARRASSED

FEMINAZIS WANTED IT THIS WAY. THE MEN RUNNIN SHIIT GAVE THEM WAY TOO MUCH POWER WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO CHECK THEM LIKE WE HAVE BEEN THROUGHOUT HISTORY.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

I’m black. I’m tired of broke ass people that cannot handle money or make the right choices blame everyone but themselves. I’m not worried about them I’m worried about myself.