Why are there so many women selling cat nowadays?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
'nowadays' :troll:

Women have always sold their bodies. Some all the time but more often than not it's seasonal.

A single mom wants an amazing christmas for her kids. Everybody wonders how she does it when she pulls it off. On FB she chalks it up to God's grace. But in the deep dark hours another tale emerges.

Saw those types of situations with my own eyes.

No it's not all females. Just saying I've seen enough to know it's not simply 'the grace of God' unless He wants women out here smutting for dollars.
:gucci:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Where y’all seeing this? I haven’t encountered many regular chicks openly selling vagina. Not more than what’s been the norm. I see OnlyFans popping up but not outright prostitution.

Maybe I need to hang in more demonic circles. :hubie:
Breh the school I'm going to is full of Asian chicks selling themselves. Shyt is like a twilight zone out here in San Jose.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Aight now you trippin:picard:
img.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's social media. Seems like COVID really caught a lot of people slipping:yeshrug:. It seems like there's more women selling cat now more than ever:francis:
Covid was really just a catalyst

These birds have been trying to normalize prostitution for a minute. Probably the last couple years.
Look at all this hot girl music that was and still is dominating the airwaves.

Only difference is that this shyt starting to spread to the middle class women.

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
I think its the old profession so die to the pandemic and the struggle women are being More open about it...I know a lot of women selling cat and not no only fans stuff I don't mind it at all...women have always sold sex in one way or a another

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Covid was really just a catalyst

These birds have been trying to normalize prostitution for a minute. Probably the last couple years.
Look at all this hot girl music that was and still is dominating the airwaves.

Only difference is that this shyt starting to spread to the middle class women.
When Amber Rose did her slut walk shyt, I was still in high school. I remember me and my friends talking about it then and how it was wild. Who woulda thought that we would have Onlyfans and women selling themselves out in the open. Shyt is actually crazy dam.