Why are there so many women selling cat nowadays?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
nikkas do that goofball shyt now.
As a matter of fact.
you would be surprised it is a whole gen before us who thinks like that and they been let back in the world too.
So all this shyt is gonna meet some babylonian udc unedicated apocalyptic shyt.

Art Barr
It'll be worse than babylon. In babylon, the king was raping husbands and wives for monetary value. We haven't reached the level where homosexuality and pedophilia is completely normalized to where aristocrats will be paying families an annual salary for bussy and p*ssy and mouth and ass.

The prisons will first become second homes like central america after the false hope of vaccines.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hot women learning c++ :ohhh:

#2020 y'all ...

No it is the same book worm bussa level of females.
Just now being more obvious and in larger volume.
all because of this anti-family anti-education mutinous based system.
we are being preyed upon by.

I think if the draft had not of been shut of.
No men would really be aware of this change as well.
It is more extreme than when men returned from wars and now we know the udc members became financed and created this overthrow of logic and absolute reason in America.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It'll be worse than babylon. In babylon, the king was raping husbands and wives for monetary value. We haven't reached the level where homosexuality and pedophilia is completely normalized to where aristocrats will be paying families an annual salary for bussy and p*ssy and mouth and ass.

The prisons will first become second homes like central america after the false hope of vaccines.

shyt gon be crazy.
It is all one birth of a nation meets udc lie breh.

Art Barr

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
No it is the same book worm bussa level of females.
Just now being more obvious and in larger volume.
all because of this anti-family anti-education mutinous based system.
we are being preyed upon by.

I think if the draft had not of been shut of.
No men would really be aware of this change as well.
It is more extreme than when men returned from wars and now we know the udc members became financed and created this overthrow of logic and absolute reason in America.

Art Barr

even then she took one look at c++ 20 and was :hubie:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Where y’all seeing this? I haven’t encountered many regular chicks openly selling vagina. Not more than what’s been the norm. I see OnlyFans popping up but not outright prostitution.

Maybe I need to hang in more demonic circles. :hubie:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
'nowadays' :troll:

Women have always sold their bodies. Some all the time but more often than not it's seasonal.

A single mom wants an amazing christmas for her kids. Everybody wonders how she does it when she pulls it off. On FB she chalks it up to God's grace. But in the deep dark hours another tale emerges.

Saw those types of situations with my own eyes.

No it's not all females. Just saying I've seen enough to know it's not simply 'the grace of God' unless He wants women out here smutting for dollars.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Social media has allowed more access but it's miles from being the root. It's so easy to blame social media when all that stuff is is a microscope everyone has access to.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Unemployment is at an all time high, not enough jobs for everyone, women are selling themselves to get by. But in all honesty this is not new this has been going on since forever, only difference is technology is just another avenue to do it.