Why are pandas so retarded?

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

Maybe mother nature tryna tell us somethin bout keepin them alive because they dumbasses would retard themselves into extinction if not for human intervention :patrice:

I know them grizzlies and polar bears just look at these nikkas they cousins like :scust: they mainly herbivores too explain why they so goofy and weak wit that vegan diet

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Breh really woke up with violence on his mind against pandas :dahell:

You probably go to the zoo and throw rocks at them. Leave the Oreo bears alone :damn:

I saw the vid of mama panda Mufasaing its own child down a flight of stairs :dahell:

Then saw related vids and went down a rabbit holes. These panda straight retarded :why:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Red Panda Gang over here working out
ffe0b00e73f67698fd7739a3523062c4.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Maybe mother nature tryna tell us somethin bout keepin them alive because they dumbasses would retard themselves into extinction if not for human intervention :patrice:

I know them grizzlies and polar bears just look at these nikkas they cousins like :scust: they mainly herbivores too explain why they so goofy and weak wit that vegan diet

Ironically they can eat meat as their digestive system is able to process it, they just chose not to.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I think it stems from their diet, since they get little to no tangible benefits from eating Bamboo which is low in like everything it offers to them or some shyt.
Plus, they're just prone to being cuddly, cute fluff balls (pause) that people like, hence the reason they never went into extinction.
If we could swap out house cats for Pandas, Racc00ns and Tanookies the modern world would be a seriously better place.
:ahh:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I think it stems from their diet, since they get little to no tangible benefits from eating Bamboo which is low in like everything it offers to them or some shyt.
Plus, they're just prone to being cuddly, cute fluff balls (pause) that people like, hence the reason they never went into extinction.
If we could swap out house cats for Pandas, Racc00ns and Tanookies the modern world would be a seriously better place.
:ahh:
#catset will remain as your nemesis.... we are eternally your opps and we will become victorious...

as the late great biggie smalls used to say, "since black cats joined the mob, ain't no replacing us"......