Why are guys on the internet?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So disrespectful, I created this account to ask this one question..my friend from high school actually reccommended this site and its my first post so Hi *waves. I just wanted to know this one question. Im talking about on Youtube they make sexist comments and on message boards.

Oh and hi everyone Ive actually been lurking since December. :smile:

Im Bridgett and I make smilies so if you need some.. :cape::usure:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
"Bridgett", Dear.....................................................You need more people
85aMatJ.png

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
So disrespectful, I created this account to ask this one question..my friend from high school actually reccommended this site and its my first post so Hi *waves. I just wanted to know this one question. Im talking about on Youtube they make sexist comments and on message boards.

Oh and hi everyone Ive actually been lurking since December. :smile:

Im Bridgett and I make smilies so if you need some.. :cape::usure:

"InDePickWest" huh :ohhh:thought you woulda pickd some sht like BridgettBrownJobWorkplace.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Obvious troll baiting here, but hey.

Honestly, this is probably one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen in a while here. Here are some possible reasons you see disrespectful guys on the internet:

• You're seeing a 12 year old trying to talk tough to strangers.
  • You're seeing a girl that is barging into otherwise male dominated forums demanding special and preferential treatment for being a girl.
  • You're seeing a guy that might be trying to troll the girl in order to get a rise out of her because of his sexual frustration.
  • You're seeing normal internet fukkery that applies to everyone on the internet.
You're just noticing it more when it's a girl because girls are seen as a demure, special, precious class of people that need to be protected at all costs and when a man does something super-duper-mean to a girl, it's a crime against humanity. In reality, everyone gets fukked with and made fun of for a wide variety of reasons. On the internet a lot of guys let go of the rules of chivalry because there's no need for a vaunted level of protection for women there. You're letting mean words bother you? Boo fukking hoo. Go cry a river.