Why are chicks "types" so different from what they actually date?

semtex

:)
Daps
Type: 6ft+ chiseled Vin Diesel type

Reality: short double-chin neckbeard :flabbynsick:

:usure2:

what's up?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
cuz they take what they can get , which isnt always what they really want , plus bytches dont know what they want so theyll date anybody that wants to date them. its slim pickings out there, beggars cant be choosy.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Type: 6ft+ chiseled Vin Diesel type

Reality: short double-chin neckbeard :flabbynsick:

:usure2:

what's up?

You gotta look at how attractive the chick is in the first place. Reality is even if Im a chicks type Im not just gonna fukk her cuz I can, A lot of people take what they can get :manny:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I think people don't really understand and can't articulate what they actually want

I can sit here thinking I'm into women who are like [x] this [x]that and [x] this but it's not really a method that can predict whether we'd have a good relationship

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
30i7q09.jpg

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone has a fantasy. Just like men want a certain kind of woman but will settle for another type if she meets other criteria and/or if their fantasy is unattainable.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i think it start in middle school then go from there

might be exceptions but females go for the same shyt they been used to imo

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Females got high and often universal standards. The dudes who appeal to them like that appeal to every other woman so they out there having fun while ol girl is "stuck" taking some average to :flabbynsick: dude.

We do it too though. Dudes type fit the mold of Kim K's, Beyonce's, J-Lo's, but in reality is shacked up with a chick looking like Sheryl Underwood :manny:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Everyone has a fantasy. Just like men want a certain kind of woman but will settle for another type if she meets other criteria and/or if their fantasy is unattainable.

The problem is most women realistic Standards is a fantasy. Most dudes won't even go after their dream girl. We go after the woman we feel we can get.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Females got high and often universal standards. The dudes who appeal to them like that appeal to every other woman so they out there having fun while ol girl is "stuck" taking some average to :flabbynsick: dude.

We do it too though. Dudes type fit the mold of Kim K's, Beyonce's, J-Lo's, but in reality is shacked up with a chick looking like Sheryl Underwood :manny:

Well damn :sadbron:

semtex

:)
Daps
You gotta look at how attractive the chick is in the first place. Reality is even if Im a chicks type Im not just gonna fukk her cuz I can, A lot of people take what they can get :manny:
this applies to attractive broads too :mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Yeah that's thread folks. I see so many dudes when we out picking the baddest of the baddest but going home to avg or worse chicks sometimes. Everybody does the same thing and when you dont lower expectations if you cant get what you looking for you become a :flabbynsick: dude buying hoes off BP or you become the 40yr old done chick talking about not settling like nikkas care since you :flabbynsick: anyway

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I was watching the Science of Sex Appeal documentary last night and it showed that we generally partner up with people in the same range of attractiveness as us. After aiming highly as possible, of course.