Why are black women being replaced by mixed women?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Mixed men and black men co exist in Hollywood but mixed women have all but replaced black women

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
shyt happens in waves right now light skinned chicks is in but in a few it will be about the dark women.... though usually some foreign female group works as transition group. So maybe boom dark dominicans/west indian/brazilian/African Nation women will be fly then it will lead to dark black women in general.....

See how every chick was saying she was from where amber rose/kim K was from if they were lightskinned a few years ago as the most recent reference. Hollywood just reacts to that. They don't give a fukk who is hot as long as their making money and not offending the wrong demographics.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Why do you think they're replacing darkskin women?
So when they ultimately start destroying dark skinned people the light skinned ones feel priveleged and in cacies good graces and dont say anything. In a way, actually feeling like its necessary for progress. All the bullshyt stats and pseudoscience, crime reporting is leading up to building indifference in peoples minds so if bad things happen to dark skinned people, no one cares, not even the new privileged mixed breed race.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is the last time a wife has been darker then her husband on a tv?

shyt i couldn't tell you cause i barely watch tv as it is. But all i know is i see far more mixed females on tv then i do dark skin ones thats for damn sure. The only one i can really think is ones where the wife is darkskin but her husband is either her level or darker than her :manny:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
this isn't new, it's been happening for atleast 30 yrs.

any suggestions?

don't watch the shows, stop claiming every mixed person. If people stopped considering every person with a drop of black as just black then maybe this wouldn't be a problem. :manny:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So when they ultimately start destroying dark skinned people the light skinned ones feel priveleged and in cacies good graces and dont say anything. In a way, actually feeling like its necessary for progress. All the bullshyt stats and pseudoscience, crime reporting is leading up to building indifference in peoples minds so if bad things happen to dark skinned people, no one cares, not even the new privileged mixed breed race.
How?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
don't watch the shows, stop claiming every mixed person. If people stopped considering every person with a drop of black as just black then maybe this wouldn't be a problem. :manny:

They claim us buddy they don't have a home we do.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

we're 12% of the population, they can continue this mixed as black agenda as long as they want. i agree w/the stop claiming mixed as black, but blacks didn't create the white drop rule. when you've got robin thick calling his son black when he looks like this:

article-0-1ADD1297000005DC-336_634x797.jpg

it should remind you that whites are main perpetraitors of this belief. if anything, mixed folk need to stand up and claim their independence from both races.