Why Africans Were Historically Viewed As A Threat

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I’ve seen the video. It makes sense, I will say that the Arabs are largely to blame for how we are portrayed worldwide. You could say they invented racism as a result of their inferiority complex in regards to not only our physical characteristics, but also our immense riches. This mindset then transferred over to Europeans who had the same complex.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Language sprouted in Egypt and left through the Sinai peninsula (along with religious belief)

language without understanding turns into confusion. Thus Egypt labeled foreign concepts of God and reality as the deceit of Set

in our minds, language gives rise to thoughts and from thoughts to ideas and action. If our concept of language is flawed in theory all of our works are thusly flawed in understanding

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Language sprouted in Egypt and left through the Sinai peninsula (along with religious belief)

language without understanding turns into confusion. Thus Egypt labeled foreign concepts of God and reality as the deceit of Set

in our minds, language gives rise to thoughts and from thoughts to ideas and action. If our concept of language is flawed in theory all of our works are thusly flawed in understanding
Ahh yes Set god of destruction chaos and foreigners/invaders:mjpls:
I gotta watch that video

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ahh yes Set god of destruction chaos and foreigners/invaders:mjpls:
I gotta watch that video
peep this post
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/41076621/

meditate on the parable to understand Set (the serpent - see Genesis 3)

the serpent IS the tongue of man. In essence, improper understanding of language with respect to God (the true one God of all) leads to disaster

such that truth and falsehood can both exist and be valid...thus the knowledge of good and evil

ANCIENT EGYPT : The Wisdom of Ptahhotep

bookmark this

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Go far back enough and they were actually considered divine.

Ancient Greece considered blacks and dark skin to be a symbol of divinity and those who walked with the Gods or blessed among human beings.
Several Greek texts allude to this.

Also I want to make a thread when I get a chance about the white-washing of divine figures around the world. The earliest depictions of most leaders of the world religions in ancient times were black.
Jesus...Buddha...Krishna....ect.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Go far back enough and they were actually considered divine.

Ancient Greece considered blacks and dark skin to be a symbol of divinity and those who walked with the Gods or blessed among human beings.
Several Greek texts allude to this.

Also I want to make a thread when I get a chance about the white-washing of divine figures around the world. The earliest depictions of most leaders of the world religions in ancient times were black.
Jesus...Buddha...Krishna....ect.

Be careful, they're going to call you a hotep :lolbron:

But you're absolutely right. Divine figures and historical figures

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Be careful, they're going to call you a hotep :lolbron:

But you're absolutely right. Divine figures and historical figures
B-b-but...I didn’t make this up...
ae2c44b85166cca8abdf00abb2c7a919--black-buddha-black-asian.jpg
355b7a189749351d48687e3304024b24.jpg
3b332f6e51b9e3d28e88bb86b0dce859--black-buddha-african-history.jpg
752f750a13f4e5e.jpg

Krishna’s name literally translates to black and some of the earliest depictions of him were dark skinned.:yeshrug::russ: