Who’s The Next Group To Be Blamed For Lack Of Progress In The Black Community?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Timothy 5:8

Nobody is without fault and a sense of criticism, but it seems like every generation there’s a sole, usually among the diaspora that takes the spotlight as to who is responsible for our affliction

So far its

Brehs who are criminals (reasonable)
Single Mothers (understandable)
Suburban Blacks
Baby Boomers
Freaknik generation (millineal babel imo)
@Ray D’Angelo Harris brehs who wear they mama dress and sister makeup
@SNG brehs who find bussy delectable
Black people who live in poor areas
Black Immigrants and Africans

:patrice::patrice:Did I leave any out?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Timothy 5:8

Nobody is without fault and a sense of criticism, but it seems like every generation there’s a sole, usually among the diaspora that takes the spotlight as to who is responsible for our affliction

So far its

Brehs who are criminals (reasonable)
Single Mothers (understandable)
Suburban Blacks
Baby Boomers
Freaknik generation (millineal babel imo)
@Ray D’Angelo Harris brehs who wear they mama dress and sister makeup
@SNG brehs who find bussy delectable
Black Immigrants and Africans

:patrice::patrice:Did I leave any out?
:mjlol:

I love trolling y’all nikkaz real talk.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Brehs who are criminals (reasonable): Yes those who commit crimes and particularly violent crimes deserve blame. The crime and death rates in majority Black cities are too fukking high. The shyt is inexcusable and NO the high crime levels are not solely due to poverty! It'c because motherfukkers want to be violent and want to rob from others instead of getting a job like most of us.

Single Mothers (understandable): Yes they have to take some of the blame for the current state of the Black community. Especially the state of the family (remember these women choose their children's fathers) and the low educational achievement of Black boys.

Suburban Blacks: I don't see why they would be blamed.

Baby Boomers: Yes they deserve some blame. May go down in history as the most selfish generation. Reaped the advantages of the New Deal policies and then systematically dismantled them once they came of age and got political power. Black Baby Boomers hold most of the wealth in Black America. The failed to build a Black political class and a Black political machine that is independent of the Democratic Party. Just make sure you get your booty to the polls.

Black people who live in poor areas: I can't blame people for living in poor areas if that is all they can afford and if they are not committing crimes.

Black Immigrants and Africans: I don't see them being blamed. Folks like #ADOS and Dr. Darity have pointed out how Black immigrant success stories can be leveraged against the political demands of ADOS (the model minority story). Darity and others have shown years ago why colleges and Universities prefer immigrant Blacks over ADOS (less problematic on campus, will complain less about racism, can be charged more etc).

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
We saw a preview of it with Dr. Umar: professional black men. The idea is that such men abandoned the community when they really haven't but given the way the community is, they may very well have to, at least the younger ones since the rhetoric surrounding them always seems pretty damn caustic. Even more so with some women wanting those men and those men not choosing those women and some brehs in their feelings because they hate the thought of being compared to some of these brehs/being held to the standard set by them in trying to get women.

There's some classicism aspect to it as well, which by itself will be an issue that crosses racial lines. Economics always does.

Y'all thought cornygate was just some idle distraction and not a reflection of an underlying sentiment among some in the community... :sas2:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:mjlol:

I love trolling y’all nikkaz real talk.
Brehs who are criminals (reasonable): Yes those who commit crimes and particularly violent crimes deserve blame. The crime and death rates in majority Black cities are too fukking high. The shyt is inexcusable and NO the high crime levels are not solely due to poverty! It'c because motherfukkers want to be violent and want to rob from others instead of getting a job like most of us.

Single Mothers (understandable): Yes they have to take some of the blame for the current state of the Black community. Especially the state of the family (remember these women choose their children's fathers) and the low educational achievement of Black boys.

Suburban Blacks: I don't see why they would be blamed.

Baby Boomers: Yes they deserve some blame. May go down in history as the most selfish generation. Reaped the advantages of the New Deal policies and then systematically dismantled them once they came of age and got political power. Black Baby Boomers hold most of the wealth in Black America. The failed to build a Black political class and a Black political machine that is independent of the Democratic Party. Just make sure you get your booty to the polls.

Black people who live in poor areas: I can't blame people for living in poor areas if that is all they can afford and if they are not committing crimes.

Black Immigrants and Africans: I don't see them being blamed. Folks like #ADOS and Dr. Darity have pointed out how Black immigrant success stories can be leveraged against the political demands of ADOS (the model minority story). Darity and others have shown years ago why colleges and Universities prefer immigrant Blacks over ADOS (less problematic on campus, will complain less about racism, can be charged more etc).

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
To be honest, fukk this country.

The fact these convos are even necessary is why I am looking into leaving to either Canada, Costa Rica or Barbados.

Personally I believe if all (sensible) black people were to do an exile this country would finally burn in hell.

Ironically because CACs are so obsessed with us, they’d be pissed if we left. :gucci:

Just had to get that off my chest.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You forgot "parents". There was a funny thread and a snowball effect of others joining in that blamed their parents for not setting them up in life. Think it was a guy from a stable middle class environment who was upset that his white classmates were getting x,y,z from their parents while he got nothing from his.

He went full entitled brat.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Idk but as I get older… I’m starting to think we bring a lot of this shyt on ourselves. Black men really have to get it together, we’re letting our women outdo us.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
To be honest, fukk this country.

The fact these convos are even necessary is why I am looking into leaving to either Canada, Costa Rica or Barbados.

Personally I believe if all (sensible) black people were to do an exile this country would finally burn in hell.

Ironically because CACs are so obsessed with us, they’d be pissed if we left. :gucci:

That part. And when Black people wanted to leave and go to Liberia in the 1800's, the US govt didn't really support it. In fact they dragged their feet which is partly why the colonization effort failed.

And the main group holding Black people back is cacs. Just like in every century in this country.

Because you can't build in overwhelmingly hostile territory and expect to succeed for the same reason that you can't build a sand castle on the beach and expect it to last.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
That part. And when Black people wanted to leave and go to Liberia in the 1800's, the US govt didn't really support it. In fact they dragged their feet which is partly why the colonization effort failed.

And the main group holding Black people back is cacs. Just like in every century in this country.

Because you can't build in overwhelmingly hostile territory and expect to succeed for the same reason that you can't build a sand castle on the beach and expect it to last.
Yup. But when we say this some believe we’re cowards running away.

A mass exodus of productive blacks from this country would destroy Amerikkka.

CACs need us to use as a punching bag, otherwise they’d revert to killing each other like they always have historically.

And these other bootlicking “minorities” need us here because without us, CACs would go down the list and start shytting on them next.