Who's the KOLA?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's got to be Dr. Dre.

No Dr. Dre = No N.W.A., no Death Row. I mean he's directly or indirectly responsible for almost every classic to come outta California. From Pac, Warren G, DOC, Snoop, Ice Cube, N.W.A., The Game, Kendrick Lamar, Dogg Pound, his own shyt. That dude is a real king of a city. The dude managed all that by basically just having a better rap IQ than probably anyone.

Whats crazy is that he mastered that without

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It's got to be Dr. Dre.

No Dr. Dre = No N.W.A., no Death Row. I mean he's directly or indirectly responsible for almost every classic to come outta California. From Pac, Warren G, DOC, Snoop, Ice Cube, N.W.A., The Game, Kendrick Lamar, Dogg Pound, his own shyt. That dude is a real king of a city. The dude managed all that by basically just having a better rap IQ than probably anyone.

Whats crazy is that he mastered that without

hes not responsible for no kendrick classics directly

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
hes not responsible for no kendrick classics directly
He signed him, he's been guiding him and mentoring him. I was thinking indirectly, but now I change my mind.

It's still interesting that you chose Kendrick before Pac :pacspit:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
if we're talking right now it's Tyga..... for a relatively local nikka, YG has the streets on lock.

All time, it's a Snoop/Cube argument that turns into a fistfight and then a drive by at a bbq

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I would say Nipsey Hussle.

All time gotta be Dre tho.