Who’s on Xbox? Look in here pls

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I need for the brehs on Xbox to add me pls, I literally don’t have ANYONE to play with on there which sucks...my gamer tag is Mlk45Buretta...if u do let me kno you from the Coli too...I got the game pass so I have a lot of games we can jam together

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think there's an official thread somewhere full of gamertags. You should post in there. You can add me, mines on my profile. Rarely on but let me know if anything.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I need for the brehs on Xbox to add me pls, I literally don’t have ANYONE to play with on there which sucks...my gamer tag is Mlk45Buretta...if u do let me kno you from the Coli too...I got the game pass so I have a lot of games we can jam together
I'm a brehette .....you still wanna play? Some people feel a certain way about playing with "females" ....if you're not a weirdo I'm down.....I also have gamepass if you wanna do some games from there

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Heroic Antihero

Also, how do you "not have anyone to play with"? Just go into "recents" of a game you just played and add people. I dont hardly add anyone except people I personally know or gamers who I know I can count on to not suck or be a dikkhead. When I play objective based matches and nikkas running around acting like its TDM and not going for the objective at all is the worst. When theres a player that actually is going for objectives and is good, I notice it and usually join a party with them. Sometimes the guy may have even been on the other team. Just go to recent players breh

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
NSC TripleAgent- Mostly on Destiny 2, but I'm down to co-op stuff and try other games. Mostly fighters and FPS.