WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Steph or seth?:mjlol:

Obviously Seth.....Career 47/43/86 shooter...Shot 46/40/93 last season......I'd rather Seth take open 3's than Vincent......Gabe is a career 40/33 shooter..............Seth got 4m per to be the 3rd string sg with Dallas.......LA should've made him the same offer or maybe a little more to be the backup.....At least make an offer.

Seth has shot 40% or better from 3 every season he's been in the league with the exception of his 2nd season when he only played 2 gms and attempted one 3 (0-1)

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It feels like Bron is getting ready to throw Ham under the bus :mjgrin:

It's post game interviews are getting less filtered.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Obviously Seth.....Career 47/43/86 shooter...Shot 46/40/93 last season......I'd rather Seth take open 3's than Vincent......Gabe is a career 40/33 shooter..............Seth got 4m per to be the 3rd string sg with Dallas.......LA should've made him the same offer or maybe a little more to be the backup.....At least make an offer.

Seth has shot 40% or better from 3 every season he's been in the league with the exception of his 2nd season when he only played 2 gms and attempted one 3 (0-1)
I wasn't sure you meant seth just making sure you weren't delusional thinking steph will leave GSW

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I think when LeBron is the system (which is probably unavoidable if he's on the team) its going to be tough to succeed when he's out. AD and Reaves need to do more.

Kennard is a great shooter but there's a reason he's been moved. Dude spent his whole career with the Clippers with the coach and the rest of the team telling him to shoot more and he never did it. Seems like the same thing is happening in Memphis now. Also, there's always been this idea that he could do more off the dribble but that's never materialized.

Marcus Smart might be cooked. So I'm not sure if that's the answer for you guys either.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think when LeBron is the system (which is probably unavoidable if he's on the team) its going to be tough to succeed when he's out. AD and Reaves need to do more.

Kennard is a great shooter but there's a reason he's been moved. Dude spent his whole career with the Clippers with the coach and the rest of the team telling him to shoot more and he never did it. Seems like the same thing is happening in Memphis now. Also, there's always been this idea that he could do more off the dribble but that's never materialized.

Marcus Smart might be cooked. So I'm not sure if that's the answer for you guys either.
Lebron isn't the system tho. For the vast majority of the first 3 qts he's playing off ball and is routinely 3rd-4th on shot attempts until the 4th qt.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Lebron isn't the system tho. For the vast majority of the first 3 qts he's playing off ball and is routinely 3rd-4th on shot attempts until the 4th qt.
Isn't LeBron averaging the second most shot attempts on the team just behind AD? I'm not saying its not down but its still LeBron’s team — which is kind of exemplified by him being tasked with playing Bron ball every fourth quarter to pull out a win. Also, we saw him kind of suggesting he play PG to Ham. We’ll see how long he's content playing off ball until fourth quarter. :manny:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Isn't LeBron averaging the second most shot attempts on the team just behind AD? I'm not saying its not down but its still LeBron’s team — which is kind of exemplified by him being tasked with playing Bron ball every fourth quarter to pull out a win. Also, we saw him kind of suggesting he play PG to Ham. We’ll see how long he's content playing off ball until fourth quarter. :manny:
Ehh if you watched the games he def is letting everyone take control of the game until the 4th qt.

I personally like this strategy alot better than letting him be the initiator throughout the entire game. IMO there's a reason he's been so good in the 4th, and it's because he's taken a big step back first 3 qts

Its up to the rest of the team to contribute accordingly

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Kennard was a salary dump...The Clippers wanted to save money on luxury tax.............. Smart is still one of the best defenders in the league...That is what the Lakers need at PG......Dlo's offense is easily replaceable with AD/Lebron/Reaves/Rui....But bigger than anything...Smart will not fold under the playoff pressure.

Lebron is taking 5.5 fewer shots per game than last season while playing the same amount of minutes....His usage rate is the lowest since his rookie season.