WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
You sound surprised. Dude has always been ass. Him still being ass is exactly what was expected.

I am actually. Dude was always regarded as talented but inconsistent.

I see the inconsistency….but I’m not seeing the so called talent.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think M.Smart will become available at some point.......He'd be a nice replacement for DLo....but LA also needs to pick up a shooter (Curry, Kennard)

Dlo's a solid player but he's never consistently impacted winning.....He has big offensive games, but when he's needed the most (Playoffs) he usually folds..and his defense is consistently bad.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cam Reddish is Awful. Dude has rookies going at him looking at him like he’s food. He’s giving nothing offensively either. He’s a horrific finisher and I thought the nikka could shoot a little?
Been telling people he sucks and they were gassing that signing
The inconsistency is the last game they had where he was actually solid on defense. More often than not he doesn't look like a rotational player in the NBA.
He is a terrible shooter and always has been since the second he left Duke.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we've been playing behind every single game, even the games we won:

PHX
Orlando
Clippers

the games we lost, we were playing behind every single time.

that's a sign that this team sucks. i don't know how to find it but i wager that 80% of the time we've been trailing, if not more

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
we've been playing behind every single game, even the games we won:

PHX
Orlando
Clippers

the games we lost, we were playing behind every single time.

that's a sign that this team sucks. i don't know how to find it but i wager that 80% of the time we've been trailing, if not more

Not enough defense in the backcourt they have to bench either Reaves or Dlo.