WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk are you going on about?

@jaydawg08 told me this is one of the best rosters in the NBA.
Reading apparently is VERY VERY hard for you lol.. How about this, when I say they are a Top 6 Team in the West let's help you break that down since you apparently are illiterate and can't count either.

Now use your fingers, and count to 6 for me @GreatestLaker .. now do me another favor and tell me how many conference there are in the NBA. So if I say a team is a top 6 team in the West, that means that there is another entire conference I'm not even counting

I know this is really hard for you, but please do yourself a favor and put your helmet on before you step outside and lose those 2 braincells your working with

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Cam Reddish is Awful. Dude has rookies going at him looking at him like he’s food. He’s giving nothing offensively either. He’s a horrific finisher and I thought the nikka could shoot a little?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Cam Reddish is Awful. Dude has rookies going at him looking at him like he’s food. He’s giving nothing offensively either. He’s a horrific finisher and I thought the nikka could shoot a little?
You sound surprised. Dude has always been ass. Him still being ass is exactly what was expected.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You sound surprised. Dude has always been ass. Him still being ass is exactly what was expected.
I think he's one of those players that can only be used against certain types of wings, and even then it won't be sustainable

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He can't be used at all. That's why he's bouncing team to team.
He did a decent job against KD and then against Kawhi/PG.. but even then if they were playing a playoff series they would just take advantage of the things that he does wrong and he'd be played off the floor