WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
PG and KL always go off for lakers. Kawhi was shyt vs Orl all of sudden cant miss vs us. PG always hits insane shots vs us.Cant wait for harden to ruin what they have going
Harden helps them a lot. They need an elite playmaker and that's what Harden is.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The bricks they gonna put up gonna sound like bomb over baghdad.:mjlol:
giphy.webp

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Despite the criticism we've had for the team not taking off as smoothly as expected I think this is our best start (within the first 5 games) to the season since '21 (the season before we acquired Westbrook).

We've finally beat the Clippers 😅. A part of me felt last night would be the night in which we finally beat them and it didn't look good but they came through in the 4th and OT.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If Memphis is 5-20 or 7-18 by the time Morant makes his return I can see them going for a lottery pick and trading players for assets.....L.kennard would be a great pickup.

Vincent,1st & 2nd rd pk for Kenard would probably get it done.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Memphis is 5-20 or 7-18 by the time Morant makes his return I can see them going for a lottery pick and trading players for assets.....L.kennard would be a great pickup.

Vincent,1st & 2nd rd pk for Kenard would probably get it done.

Hell no to trading a 1st for Luke Kennard :huhldup: .

Marcus Smart is the dude off of that team that the Lakers should be targeting.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Hell no to trading a 1st for Luke Kennard :huhldup: .

Marcus Smart is the dude off of that team that the Lakers should be targeting.

If the Lakers are a top 6 seed in the West the pick will be in the 20's.....Kennard is a knockdown shooter 45/43/88 for his career and he's only 27 years old.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Call Detroit and offer them some seconds for Alec Burks.

Dude is the type of scorer that can create his own shot off of the bench.

The Lakers don't need more shot-creators... They need shooters......Late in the 4th quarter, you're not giving the ball to Burke to create shots...The ball will be in Lebron or Reaves/Dlo's hands so there needs to be a catch N shoot player on the floor, not a dribble, dribble-shoot player.

Last season Kennard shot 52.6% from 3 on catch N shoot which was basically #1 in the league

Last edited: