WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I don't think he's "perfect" because no player is perfect.. but in the case of salary + needs, he fits the bill better than the current guy we have right now and def better than anyone else we'd be able to get

For years we've been wanting to find a guy who can be the PG and give Bron + AD easy looks after Rondo left. DLO isn't that guy.
Are you prepared to give Harden what he wants on his new contract?

I'm truly amazed at how people keep falling for the same scams with Harden

This is the kinda stupid shyt that Kendrick says that makes him look like an idiot

Harden will ALWAYS let you down and yet nikkas is still like we need him he would be a perfect fit

:mjlol:

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Are you prepared to give Harden what he wants on his new contract?

I'm truly amazed at how people keep falling for the same scams with Harden

This is the kinda stupid shyt that Kendrick says that makes him look like an idiot

Harden will ALWAYS let you down and yet nikkas is still like we need him he would be a perfect fit

:mjlol:
And what will DLO do? You think he will magically be able to play defense? That he'll be a better playoff performer and not be benched down the stretch and not look HORRIFIC in every playoff series he's in?

I'm open to another PG option besides Harden that moves the needle, but when you shoot it down you gotta be able to back it up with another option.. cause this current team isn't gonna get it done.

They specifically gave him an easily tradable contract for a reason

Idk why you keep stating "perfect fit" when that has NEVER BEEN UTTERED

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
And what will DLO do? You think he will magically be able to play defense? That he'll be a better playoff performer and not be benched down the stretch and not look HORRIFIC in every playoff series he's in?

I'm open to another PG option besides Harden that moves the needle, but when you shoot it down you gotta be able to back it up with another option.. cause this current team isn't gonna get it done.

They specifically gave him an easily tradable contract for a reason

Idk why you keep stating "perfect fit" when that has NEVER BEEN UTTERED
No Harden on the Lakers

Not under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Dlo can flipped for someone else down the road

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Man Bron really pulled that shyt together at the end. AD needed more ball, good to see him show up in the second half after that first game though.

KD and Bron going back and forth was dope to see.

Klutch narratives at it again

AD led team in scoring, scored 13 in the 4th and the headlines are all about Bron

I can't wait til the Klutch Chpt is over