WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Dlo and Rui for Harden when the trade is legal? Harden can shoot the 3 along with his playmaking so the fit isn't brutal like it was with Westbrook. Also you're not gutting the team. You still have Vando/Prince/Max/Reddish to get Rui's minutes.

Lakers should consider this if Rui continues to get squeezed. He's playing like 13 mins a game and thats with Vando injured.

Harden/Gabe
Reaves/Max
Vando/Prince/Cam -
Lebron/Wood
AD/Hayes

Harden would spoon feed AD a bunch in pick and roll and can also spot up and shoot when Lebron has the ball.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Dlo and Rui for Harden when the trade is legal? Harden can shoot the 3 along with his playmaking so the fit isn't brutal like it was with Westbrook. Also you're not gutting the team. You still have Vando/Prince/Max/Reddish to get Rui's minutes.

Lakers should consider this if Rui continues to get squeezed. He's playing like 13 mins a game and thats with Vando injured.

Harden/Gabe
Reaves/Max
Vando/Prince/Cam -
Lebron/Wood
AD/Hayes

Harden would spoon feed AD a bunch in pick and roll and can also spot up and shoot when Lebron has the ball.

Kendrick better get off the crack

Just because you on TV doesn’t mean you should say anything that pops in your head

fukk outta here Kendrick :mjlol:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don’t want that sloth Harden anywhere near this team.

Two games in and nikkas already trying to gut the roster.
I'm only saying that if Rui continues to not fit. 13 mins with no Vando and Lebron averaging 32 mins. That'll be less minutes when Vando comes back. After that its just Dlo who I have no faith in come playoff time. People shyt on Hardens playoffs but he sill puts up 20+ points on 58% TS. He's a massive upgrade over Dlo.

The trade can't even be completed until January anyways, so theres plenty of time to see how the current roster clicks

Everyone hates Harden though so I expected that to be met with disgust :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Harden/Gabe
Reaves/Max
Vando/Prince/Cam -
Lebron/Wood
AD/Hayes

Perk is correct on this.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean it makes sense.

Harden and Trae Young are the 2 dudes that could play the best with an off ball big like AD

Westbrook as well but he didn't work because he was making 40 million and did not fit with Bron.
Yeah it's not like the Russ situation because

1. Russ could not shoot
2. The team would not be depleted. The Lakers lost KCP, Kuzma, Harrell and a first for Russ and still did not match salary. They then lost Caruso, and Schroder (they had his bird rights) in addition.

They had to fill out their roster with Bradley, Ariza, Howard, Carmelo, Bazemore, Ellington and Monk (vet mins). All but Monk were out of the league the following season.

Their one signing above the minimum (Nunn - mini mid-level) missed the entire year and is now out of the league.

Edit: forgot Deandre Jordan who's still in the league cause he gives good hugs :dame:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm only saying that if Rui continues to not fit. 13 mins with no Vando and Lebron averaging 32 mins. That'll be less minutes when Vando comes back. After that its just Dlo who I have no faith in come playoff time. People shyt on Hardens playoffs but he sill puts up 20+ points on 58% TS. He's a massive upgrade over Dlo.

The trade can't even be completed until January anyways, so theres plenty of time to see how the current roster clicks

Everyone hates Harden though so I expected that to be met with disgust :mjlol:
I'd rather dive off a backboard headfirst into thumbtacks before I see that scamming walking Ponzi Scheme slob in a Laker uniform :scust: