WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
A win is a win, when the team would have lose by 15 if booker was playing

Stop shooting 3s

5 for 29 this game
10 for 29 last game.. not bad but still

Stay in the paint and get players in foul trouble

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ham has to establish a hierarchy of who handles the ball and shoots. I don't want D-Lo and Vincent having the ball in their hands so much. I really hope they trade DLo once he's eligible to be traded. They need more of a true point guard that knows how to distribute the ball and get everybody involved and can hit open jumpers. DLo is most effective with the ball in his hand but he's not good enough or consistent enough to handle the ball so much for a contending team and doesn't have the intangibles to offset when his shot isn't dropping.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ham has to establish a hierarchy of who handles the ball and shoots. I don't want D-Lo and Vincent having the ball in their hands so much. I really hope they trade DLo once he's eligible to be traded. They need more of a true point guard that knows how to distribute the ball and get everybody involved and can hit open jumpers. DLo is most effective with the ball in his hand but he's not good enough or consistent enough to handle the ball so much for a contending team and doesn't have the intangibles to offset when his shot isn't dropping.

Exactly. Harden or Trae would be more ideal

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The people complaining about AD have to realize that he’s an off ball big that needs people to set him up. He’s most productive in the pick and roll finishing at the rim. He needs guards that can get him the ball around the rim.
Exactly.. the amount of time all the guards missed him on the roll or even the cut...

Lakers needs to put LBJ at the point

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Jay Williams made a great point on Get Up

Austin Reeves has to take on that role when AD is on his hoe shyt

He’s got to step up period..

He needs to be at 16-17 ppg consistently regardless but in those moments when AD not asserting himself Reeves got to be the guy along with LeBron

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

He needs to be at 16-17 ppg consistently regardless but in those moments when AD not asserting himself Reeves got to be the guy along with LeBron
I agree with this, but it's a VERY weird offensive dynamic right now and I feel that Darvin is letting some of the new guys have too much shine. @threattonature said it perfectly imo, there needs to be a better hierarchy

Prince is good in his role (last night not withstanding), but DLO is becoming a black hole with the ball sometimes, Wood is putting up a shot every time it touches his hands, Vincent is shooting the ball ALOT when he's on the floor.

For way too long of stretches where Reaves and Bron just aren't getting to touch the ball. That's a Darvin Ham/coaching issue to me.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Austin Reaves is not that good :skip: