WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Finally that qt is over and guess who was playing center in those lineups lmao... Game #2 and Darvin already pulling out the "Lebron at 5" plan

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Bron has 8 shots heading into the 4th now.. Got no rhythm. Vincent/DLO/Wood gonna be consistently looking for their own shot, Ham trying to play through his guards. Gonna be glad when this experiment is over
I don’t understand you have two stars. Since when did role players get 1st priority? They’re supposed to play off them.

This is like if Rick Fox, Robert Horry Derek Fisher etc etc were calling their own number constantly instead of playing off Shaq or Kobe

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some fans and pundits actually made a big deal of those Reddish and Wood signings :mjlol:

I will say The Coli is a bit smarter, must of y'all knew Wood is trash
Reddish still has a weird cult of fans even though he's literally never been good at any point of his career past high school

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some fans and pundits actually made a big deal of those Reddish and Wood signings :mjlol:

I will say The Coli is a bit smarter, must of y'all knew Wood is trash
Reddish still has a weird cult of fans even though he's literally never been good at any point of his career past high school
We called that Wood signing trash. This just not the system for him.