WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Hindsight is 20/20 but maybe they would have been better off during the Hield/Turner trade after all :pachaha:

They gonna keep running into that Jokic wall the same way teams were running into that Jordan wall in the 90s. That Wall existed because teams couldn’t match up with him. I see the same thing happening here with Jokic.

At least Turner has size and makes Joker work. He just lil bros AD with ease.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Hindsight is 20/20 but maybe they would have been better off during the Hield/Turner trade after all :pachaha:

They gonna keep running into that Jokic wall the same way teams were running into that Jordan wall in the 90s. That Wall existed because teams couldn’t match up with him. I see the same thing happening here with Jokic.

Yup. That was the better move.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Turner isn't doing shyt with Jokic either. Nobody is. :unimpressed:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao @ y'all still making excuses for AD.

"bu bu but if he played the 5..."

"bu bu but if he played with turner instead..."

:snoop:

It's always everyone's fault except AD and Bron

How about these MFers show up when we need them... what's our record against elite teams the past 2-3 years? I dare u to go check, there's a reason why we're 0-100 against the clippers and were 0-100 against the Suns before that fraud win last year. these dudes crumble. in fact the last game I remember them both showing up against an elite team was that milwaukee win.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Buddy hield

How about these MFers show up when we need them... what's our record against elite teams the past 2-3 years? I dare u to go check, there's a reason why we're 0-100 against the clippers and were 0-100 against the Suns before that fraud win last year. these dudes crumble. in fact the last game I remember them both showing up against an elite team was that milwaukee win.

You are partially correct

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

There are plenty of people who blamed AD and partially Bron for the failings of post 2020

In the Denver series, it was blatantly obvious that Murray was playing ABOVE AND BEYOND what he normally is. Dude was better than prime Wade that series. The issue never was "we gotta stop Jokic" because you aren't gonna stop him, but you can limit Murray to a degree and the Lakers failed miserably at that

The other negative was DLO was well below what his normal play was. He was unplayable, and for a good chunk of his stay with LA he's had an argument with Reaves as the 3rd best player.

If the Lakers can limit Murray to even 25-26 PPG, get ANYTHING of value from DLO (14-16 PPG) then they win that series or at the very least it goes 7.

I'd say it's gonna be the same going into this season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are plenty of people who blamed AD and partially Bron for the failings of post 2020

In the Denver series, it was blatantly obvious that Murray was playing ABOVE AND BEYOND what he normally is. Dude was better than prime Wade that series. The issue never was "we gotta stop Jokic" because you aren't gonna stop him, but you can limit Murray to a degree and the Lakers failed miserably at that

The other negative was DLO was well below what his normal play was. He was unplayable, and for a good chunk of his stay with LA he's had an argument with Reaves as the 3rd best player.

If the Lakers can limit Murray to even 25-26 PPG, get ANYTHING of value from DLO (14-16 PPG) then they win that series or at the very least it goes 7.

I'd say it's gonna be the same going into this season
Bro Murray is good, he’s a top 5-10 guard and has showed up in the playoffs every time, bubble or not. He’s THAT guy. There’s maybe 4-5 guys in the league that can slow him down(Anunoby, Jaden Mcdaniels, Jrue, etc). You have to pencil him in for 25+ on good efficiency. He’s also a type of scorer that is Curry like where they score in bunches and it becomes demoralizing. We don’t have a guy on this team that can match his scoring. Bron and AD’s two mean nothing when Jamal is hitting 3s. It’s why the Suns would cook us too. We have no perimeter threats whatsoever.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Bro Murray is good, he’s a top 5-10 guard and has showed up in the playoffs every time, bubble or not. He’s THAT guy. There’s maybe 4-5 guys in the league that can slow him down(Anunoby, Jaden Mcdaniels, Jrue, etc). You have to pencil him in for 25+ on good efficiency. He’s also a type of scorer that is Curry like where they score in bunches and it becomes demoralizing. We don’t have a guy on this team that can match his scoring. Bron and AD’s two mean nothing when Jamal is hitting 3s. It’s why the Suns would cook us too. We have no perimeter threats whatsoever.
He’s not THAT good stop it

nikka was playin out his mind in that series

:mjlol:

Stop

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Murray is good... but to be 32/6/5 on 52/41/95 shooting splits (which is what he did in the WCF) is something entirely different

Thats otherwordly. And he's never done that before. If the Lakers "held him" to 25 they win that series

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Murray is good... but to be 32/6/5 on 52/41/95 shooting splits (which is what he did in the WCF) is something entirely different

Thats otherwordly. And he's never done that before. If the Lakers "held him" to 25 they win that series
:mjlol:

He’s truly buggin out right now

This nikka is really tryin to sit here and act like Murray plays like that every night :pachaha:

Welcome back @CantStop

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My point is, who’s supposed to hold him? We don’t have any wing defenders, why wouldn’t you expect that? He just happened to have his best series against us, I’m sure that’s not coinciding with the lack of defenders we have at his position. I’m the only one who called us getting swept btw, don’t make me bring out the receipts. Same issues, better role players

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Brehs went from championship aspirations to panicking after 1 game

Y’all need to chill. Like I said before the season we a avg team nothing more nothing less. Just enjoy the games for what they are