WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I could give a shyt about lebron he’s 39 in 21st season.
My problem is that hoe Ad who gets bytched by joker/Joel/Gianni’s every time they play.
I’d trade his ass for draft picks and expiring contracts at this point. So sick of his soft ways

AD actually plays Embiid very well.

And the last few games he's played Giannis pretty well too.

He's just not big enough for Jokic.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
After 1 game I'm back on the Cam Reddish bandwagon for now.

He played excellent defense, he should have gotten more minutes down the stretch.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
A 40 year old Bron is a waste of a max slot....he can still play at a high level at times, but the way they have to load manage him, restrict his minutes, allow him to pace his effort when he is on the court and the all the little injuries he picks up, it's just not really sustainable for a contender.

If there was a lights out #1 option who was able to deliver every night like Giannis, Steph or Jokic then you'd maybe get away with it, but AD ain't that.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Bron is going to play 28-30 mins and AD is going to play like Jerome Williams for a whole half, we have no shot. I honestly can’t wait until this era is over with. This shyt is so predictable. We don’t even have a player that can match Jamal Murray, let alone Jokic

darryl

Superstar
Daps
If Bron is going to play 28-30 mins and AD is going to play like Jerome Williams for a whole half, we have no shot. I honestly can’t wait until this era is over with. This shyt is so predictable. We don’t even have a player that can match Jamal Murray, let alone Jokic
That 2020 chip is looking more and more suspect as time goes on... I'm just saying...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
That 2020 chip is looking more and more suspect as time goes on... I'm just saying...
Garbage post.

2023 AD and Bron aren't 2020 Bron and AD. Both could be argued as top 3 that year. You could make solid case that neither of them are top 10 this year.

Plus that team had legit good role players. Caruso, KCP, Rondo, Mcgee and Dwight. And a better coaching staff as well.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Talk down on your own teams championship season brehs. Some of yall man..
Yea I guess you're right breh. I mean they did make the wcf last season, and won the chip 3 years ago. I mean ad been with LeBron for what going on 4 seasons now. They won the chip in 2020 and make the wcf last year. So I guess you can say the 2021 and 2022 seasons were the only down years. Not too bad when you think about it :yeshrug:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Stop whining damn!!!

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
A 40 year old Bron is a waste of a max slot....he can still play at a high level at times, but the way they have to load manage him, restrict his minutes, allow him to pace his effort when he is on the court and the all the little injuries he picks up, it's just not really sustainable for a contender.

If there was a lights out #1 option who was able to deliver every night like Giannis, Steph or Jokic then you'd maybe get away with it, but AD ain't that.
But they got to do this song & dance every off season
The training montages
Sinking buckets in an empty gym :francis:

#year20 😤😤😤

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Savannah said she wanna see Bron play with both sons, he gonna run with us till he 45 :mjcry:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

1229019766.jpg.0.jpg

You ain't lying :dame:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Lebron at this age is still better than guys like Paul George and Jaylen Brown of course he's worth a max slot.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Well, I'm not going to say our season is a wash because of last night...there's 81 games left and this notion I keep seeing some Laker fans peddle about how “if we're not good enough to beat Denver then what's the point?” has to stop.

We didn't improve our team just to beat the Nuggets. It's not about them, they're just one of many teams we have to face.

How we fare against the Nuggets is not the barometer of whether or not this team is good enough to compete.