WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You replace Jaylen with Bron and the Celtics are sitting at home watching the finals like the bum ass Lakers :yeshrug:
If LeBron was on the Celtics, he would put more effort into defense because he wouldn't have to do as much offensively.

Brown would not be carrying this Lakers team anywhere if you swapped him for LeBron.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With what personnel :heh:
JJ Reddikk will be canned after two seasons. When are ya going to realize this is just like the Bryon Scott and Kobe's farewell years all over again. This is actually worse cause Reddikk has no experience, and he will be bringing on assistants who have no experience as well. This is all for Bron's last two years in the NBA. Draft his son, get the coach he wants, and allow him to play his final two years on his terms. What is crazy about the whole thing is Kobe deserved to go out like that because he was drafted by this franchise, and gave his all to this franchise to be given those perks on his way out. Bron is one of the greats, but does he really deserve this from the Lakers?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Breh Tatum this year was putting up last year Bron playoffs #s. You know when people thought he was finally washed.

You take Tatum for the regular season he'll give you more effort night in and night out. Nothing these playoffs tells me he would have played as well as Bron against Denver. The surrounding pieces in Boston is better/coach but I'd take Bron/AD > over those two. Cause even with those pieces Celtics would have lost to the Nuggets in 6. They would have desperately needed a healthy Porzingis.

Edit: I'd take that back breh. They won so they deserve that respect. The possibility of him struggling/losing vs Denver is carrying too much weight.
Nuggets went home early. Jokkc didn't repeat. Get the fukk over it