WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I must be a better talent evaluator then I thought, I was talking about Clingan when the mocks had him in the late 1st. Now they saying he might go #1. Super Zubac:lupe:
This draft must be atrocious if him and Reed Shephard are both in top three discussions. :picard:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tatum is but Brown definitely isn't.

Bron is better based on the numbers and responsibility on offense.
And as long as fans keep putting a past his prime Bron on a pedestal based on numbers you’ll continue to be disappointed comes playoffs

It’s like people can acknowledge despite the numbers KD impact is nowhere near his prime. The refusal to do it for LBJ is wild

It’s easier for older players to put up numbers than it has before. The true test is the playoffs & what actual impact is being made. Unfortunately for the Lakers they don’t have the means to get a true#2 or another #1

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
And as long as fans keep putting a past his prime Bron on a pedestal based on numbers you’ll continue to be disappointed comes playoffs

It’s like people can acknowledge despite the numbers KD impact is nowhere near his prime. The refusal to do it for LBJ is wild

It’s easier for older players to put up numbers than it has before. The true test is the playoffs & what actual impact is being made. Unfortunately for the Lakers they don’t have the means to get a true#2 or another #1
You're ridiculous with this shyt. Old man Bron is better than Jaylen Brown ever will be. :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Breh Tatum this year was putting up last year Bron playoffs #s. You know when people thought he was finally washed.

You take Tatum for the regular season he'll give you more effort night in and night out. Nothing these playoffs tells me he would have played as well as Bron against Denver. The surrounding pieces in Boston is better/coach but I'd take Bron/AD > over those two. Cause even with those pieces Celtics would have lost to the Nuggets in 6. They would have desperately needed a healthy Porzingis.

Edit: I'd take that back breh. They won so they deserve that respect. The possibility of him struggling/losing vs Denver is carrying too much weight.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're ridiculous with this shyt. Old man Bron is better than Jaylen Brown ever will be. :mjlol:
Breh Tatum this year was putting up last year Bron playoffs #s. You know when people thought he was finally washed.

You take Tatum for the regular season he'll give you more effort night in and night out. Nothing these playoffs tells me he would have played as well as Bron against Denver. The surrounding pieces in Boston is better/coach but I'd take Bron/AD > over those two. Cause even with those pieces Celtics would have lost to the Nuggets in 6. They would have desperately needed a healthy Porzingis.

Edit: I'd take that back breh. They won so they deserve that respect. The possibility of him struggling/losing vs Denver is carrying too much weight.
Y’all too stuck on numbers to see the light :hubie:

Get that false hope again if y’all want lol