WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why would things suddenly turn around when the Lakers WERE COMPLETE fukkING ASS CHEEKS before Lebron got there

This is what I’m worried about. I’m not sure if this is just some Klutch sports dikkriding gon horribly out of control. There’s a real organizational problem. Maybe she’s a cokehead party animal like her brother Jim. Either way looks like we’re fukked.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are cooked as a franchise for now .

1) Wasting crucial years of Bron and AD. AD especially he was available for 76 games last year....that's never going to happen again.

2) Caruso is already off the board for perimeter defenders that's not a good sign.

3) Reddikk has zero coaching experience and will be trying to figure out how to maximize a deeply flawed roster

If we sign Rondo as an assistant that will be the only positive thing so far ..
For as great of a mind Rondo is I’m still not certain on how he’ll be as a communicator coaching wise

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say this: if Redikk works as hard as he told Lakers' brass, this could work. There's A TON of fire going towards the Lakers for this hire. It could be a galvanizing force for the team.
Y’all don’t get tired of holding false hope? Lol

The roster is garbage & having Bron as your 2nd best player will not end in a ring at this stage. His impact has consistently been minimized in the post season

Raising blood pressure for nothing

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why would things suddenly turn around when the Lakers WERE COMPLETE fukkING ASS CHEEKS before Lebron got there

:russell: same ol BS generic shyt from Bron Stan’s. Our first year with Bron we had damn near the same wins as the year prior and we’ve had a 33 win season with Bron. Franchise was rebuilding and increasing win total by 10+ in the seasons prior to Bron. The teams descent happened in Kobe’s last years when he was hurt. When he retired the team was on an upward trajectory, not down. That’s just the facts when you take Brons dikk out your mouth and look at how the rebuild was going.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is what I’m worried about. I’m not sure if this is just some Klutch sports dikkriding gon horribly out of control. There’s a real organizational problem. Maybe she’s a cokehead party animal like her brother Jim. Either way looks like we’re fukked.

Nah don’t fall for that shyt. We got AD from the core we built before Bron got there. Management has issues acting like the team was just about to combust before Bron got there is just false. Magic and Rob were already in place and the rebuild was going up, the vibes were trending positive by that point.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I think the big issue is that the Lakers are run like a small market team despite being the most valuable NBA franchise. Maybe Jeannie will take some Saudi blood money to beef up the basketball ops.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think the big issue is that the Lakers are run like a small market team despite being the most valuable NBA franchise. Maybe Jeannie will take some Saudi blood money to beef up the basketball ops.

What small market team is consistently in the top 5-8 in payroll and luxury taxes every season :dahell:

Yall exaggerate all that shyt. Were we operating as a small market when we traded for Russ? That trade is literally the #1 catalyst for all this post-2020 bullshyt. Bron and AD wanted a star and I guess operating like a small market we went to go pay $44M for washed up one. But yall still crying about cost cutting like that’s just the plain sole reason why this is all happening.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
What small market team is consistently in the top 5-8 in payroll and luxury taxes every season :dahell:

Yall exaggerate all that shyt. Were we operating as a small market when we traded for Russ? That trade is literally the #1 catalyst for all this post-2020 bullshyt. Bron and AD wanted a star and I guess operating like a small market we went to go pay $44M for washed up one. But yall still crying about cost cutting like that’s just the plain sole reason why this is all happening.
That nikkas a Clippers fan. I peeped his game on here. He takes passive aggressive shots at the Lakers and these nikkas eat it up

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
:russell: same ol BS generic shyt from Bron Stan’s. Our first year with Bron we had damn near the same wins as the year prior and we’ve had a 33 win season with Bron. Franchise was rebuilding and increasing win total by 10+ in the seasons prior to Bron. The teams descent happened in Kobe’s last years when he was hurt. When he retired the team was on an upward trajectory, not down. That’s just the facts when you take Brons dikk out your mouth and look at how the rebuild was going.

You cant even make an argument without bringing up Bron's penis or some cringy try hard slur that you use to dap fish with other bedwetters.

The lakers are run by an inept whore and a GM who only survives based on his proximity to Kobe. And the idea that competence resides in their decision making is laughable

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
We're approaching 30 for 30 territory here.

If they complete the cypher next week, then fail next season? :francis:

Somebody get Bryant Gumbel on the phone!! :damn: