WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We have no idea if the Reddikk move is terrible or not. But given Pelinka's history you might just be right.

Lebron leaving or staying isn't fixing anything. The problem is the front office is beyond incompetent. They would be exposed even more if he left. They would have no one to scapegoat.

Yeah this is beyond Bron he’s just a symptom of the main problem. It starts at the top, nothing will change as long as ownership is in this state. :francis:

@2Quik4UHoes @Black Mamba @Rekkapryde @pete clemenza

gzPGoNX.png

I can’t believe it. This shyt is like America getting conquered by Argentina :snoop:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
JJ Redikk
Scott Brooks
Rajon Rondo
Jared Dudley
Phil Handy

Idk doesn't really inspire a lot of confidence.
Phil Handy was let go with Ham, he will be on another team next year.

--------

Would have loved to have Sam Cassell but it was obvious they were going with Reddikk since day one. He seems aware and knows his stuff on paper, hopefully it can translate to coaching. They need to get him strong assistants. But calling plays is only one aspect of coaching, I am not sure Reddikk can command respect which means as much to these players.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'll say this: if Redikk works as hard as he told Lakers' brass, this could work. There's A TON of fire going towards the Lakers for this hire. It could be a galvanizing force for the team.
One of the issues with Darvin was people thought he didn’t work as hard as they wanted him to… I think that’s a big plus to the FO was he’s obsessed with ball

It’s up to Rob to put a decent team going forward tho.. he’s gotta hit in the PG and backup C position. According to the reports AD was a primary focus on these talks with JJ and AD supports the hire. One of the biggest issues last year was it was Lebron or bust in the 4th qt. That’s gotta change, and AD has to be a bigger focus

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I'll say this: if Redikk works as hard as he told Lakers' brass, this could work. There's A TON of fire going towards the Lakers for this hire. It could be a galvanizing force for the team.
I think one of the pluses of the hire is that it's going to have LeBron’s 100% buy-in. He's going to do everything in his power to make sure this succeeds because I'm sure hed love the opportunity to pop shyt if it does and he doesn't want to deal with the shytshow if it doesn't.

I think the issue is going to be what the issue has been with the other coaches and that's roster construction. Is there an amount of health and buy-in from Bron and AD that can overcome DLo, regression from Reeves, Taurean Prince, Christian Wood, etc? Curious to find out.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
We are cooked as a franchise for now .

1) Wasting crucial years of Bron and AD. AD especially he was available for 76 games last year....that's never going to happen again.

2) Caruso is already off the board for perimeter defenders that's not a good sign.

3) Reddikk has zero coaching experience and will be trying to figure out how to maximize a deeply flawed roster

If we sign Rondo as an assistant that will be the only positive thing so far ..

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
This is terrible brehs, I might gotta treat these dummies like the Raiders. fukk they look like gettin a season thread this finna be a treadmill offseason until further notice. :francis:

I don’t even think Bron leaving will fix this. They just gon be dummies without an over the hill superstar anymore. Jeanie needs to fukkin sell right now. :francis:

If things suddenly did turn around substantially after Bron leaves then that speaks volumes frfr

Why would things suddenly turn around when the Lakers WERE COMPLETE fukkING ASS CHEEKS before Lebron got there