WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
This the most important part to me.. I feel like he’s got the potential to be a good coach, he needs the correct staff tho
One of the things I heard him mention in an interview was being able to adap to change in the league. To me that was a green flag. We saw Vogel and Ham both struggle with that.

So I’m seeing some pros with JJ. But coaching is easier said than done

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Joe Sixpack whole family Jamaican but you on the coli begging nikkas to claim you as American

These are facts.

I’m an African American with family from Jamaica. I was born in America so I’m American.

I’m African American

:what:

Yo you dudes are sick in the head

My dude you just said African Americans deserve to have your own identity?????

:dead:

What the fukk?

I am African American. I was born in this country

:dead:

:laff:

I understand but Jamaican American is not a race. I’m a man of African descent with a culture that is Jamaican

wait so first you're claiming American, then you're a "Man of African descent with a culture that is Jamaican" wtf does that even mean :laff:

be 60 years old and completely confused about your cultural identity to the point where you type like a ***** cac and dikkride an athlete half your age, brehs :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Joe Sixpack talking about tap dancing but he was glazing JJ Reddikk as the savior of X and O's talk just because he clicked up with his idol who's half his age :laff:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@Joe Sixpack whole family Jamaican but you on the coli begging nikkas to claim you as American

wait so first you're claiming American, then you're a "Man of African descent with a culture that is Jamaican" wtf does that even mean :laff:

be 60 years old and completely confused about your cultural identity to the point where you type like a ***** cac and dikkride an athlete half your age, brehs :laff:

Here this ol you ain’t heard if from me, Ms. Jenkins gossiping rumor mongering hoe go again

Dawg has no life

All dawg does is tap dance for Jews and CACs like Bill Plaschke

Dawg is a worthless tap dancing wench who loves the white man

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is terrible brehs, I might gotta treat these dummies like the Raiders. fukk they look like gettin a season thread this finna be a treadmill offseason until further notice. :francis:

I don’t even think Bron leaving will fix this. They just gon be dummies without an over the hill superstar anymore. Jeanie needs to fukkin sell right now. :francis:

If things suddenly did turn around substantially after Bron leaves then that speaks volumes frfr

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
This is terrible brehs, I might gotta treat these dummies like the Raiders. fukk they look like gettin a season thread this finna be a treadmill offseason until further notice. :francis:

I don’t even think Bron leaving will fix this. They just gon be dummies without an over the hill superstar anymore. Jeanie needs to fukkin sell right now. :francis:

If things suddenly did turn around substantially after Bron leaves then that speaks volumes frfr
We have no idea if the Reddikk move is terrible or not. But given Pelinka's history you might just be right.

Lebron leaving or staying isn't fixing anything. The problem is the front office is beyond incompetent. They would be exposed even more if he left. They would have no one to scapegoat.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
@2Quik4UHoes @Black Mamba @Rekkapryde @pete clemenza

gzPGoNX.png

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
One of the things I heard him mention in an interview was being able to adap to change in the league. To me that was a green flag. We saw Vogel and Ham both struggle with that.
Easy to say that from your couch. Harder to do with Bron, Russ, AD, DLo and bunch of other bums that aren't that good. Might be a good coach but he's just talking.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Easy to say that from your couch. Harder to do with Bron, Russ, AD, DLo and bunch of other bums that aren't that good. Might be a good coach but he's just talking.
🤨 Did you not see where I said coaching is easier said than done?

Matter of fact your a Clipper fan fukk you even doing in here

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

So I’m seeing some pros with JJ. But coaching is easier said than done
I think that’s one of the things with JJ I actually am optimistic about… now it could be that he’s the same as Darvin, but Darvin struggled heavily with adapting his own scheme to what the team had and the way the league is set up

It felt like that was the disconnect with the players, like this defensive scheme of open 3’s isn’t working… why aren’t we changing? The play calling is going away in the 4th… go back to it. Etc